Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

OMFG I just dreamed of Lana's new album ? it was biker chick themed and she released a new rock'ish version of Blue Banister with other lyrics. The album looked like LFL in a way but the songs all had a "Ride" - feeling. :rock:

3 minutes ago, schillipepper said:

OMFG I just dreamed of Lana's new album ? it was biker chick themed and she released a new rock'ish version of Blue Banister with other lyrics. The album looked like LFL in a way but the songs all had a "Ride" - feeling. :rock:

Ride isn't rock-ish tho ?

4 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Tea about Lana and the Grammys from BlackoutZone on ATRL: 

"Lana’s team has been submitting her to alt every era and they always moved her to pop. But in Kacey case they will probably move her to country no matter of the album sound" 

The Grammys setting her up, she would have more chances in alternative categories. :biblio: I hope she will not submit Blue Banisters and Chemtrails. 

they only do this because she's a woman & they strongly underestimate her... friendly reminder, just because a musician is a woman doesn't mean it's pop! 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVjO6McLFQj7s-hEImZhC

I don't think this cover fit the vibe of NFR but it was so pretty... the witchyness, the colour pallet, the cute retro font, it was sooooo over-hated 

COCC covers on the otherhand.... :awkney:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Honestly, I think that NFR's cover is my favorite just because of how well it incapsulates the album itself. I'm hoping that the BB cover is able to do the same thing, which if it's the one she already posted + taking into consideration the three singles, I think it's possible 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

they only do this because she's a woman & they strongly underestimate her... friendly reminder, just because a musician is a woman doesn't mean it's pop! 

Also cause she's white. It's like black artists being labelled as R&B even when making straight up pop music.

I swear they are like, white woman: pop, black woman: R&B, white man with a guitar: rock.

Also if the white woman is only critically acclaimed and not commercially: alternative.

giphy.gif

?  COCC cover was a choice...

And BB cover looks weird in a way. Idk how to describe it.

Its beautiful but...idk

The photo itself looks a bit pixelated or blurry. 

Ben should pull another NFR cover situation. 

The Grammy's ain't shit. The fake woke committee were bum-licking Billie and gave her all the awards and BTD/NFR were snubbed. Break free from the shackles of award shows and you'll be a better person for it.

#ScammyGrammys

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

16 hours ago, Arcadia said:

The Grammy's ain't shit. The fake woke committee were bum-licking Billie and gave her all the awards and BTD/NFR were snubbed. Break free from the shackles of award shows and you'll be a better person for it.

#ScammyGrammys

tenor.gif

i love this energy.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

BB album will have Old Money x TNC x LS sound on one half

Next half DT x LFL X NA on other

It will be critically acclaimed. High chance of AOTY...only adele/Rihanna seem to be dropping after this year Grammy deadline. 

15 minutes ago, Manson said:

Wow, idk what this is, but it's sooo beautiful

Lana stans get more creative with every new album :oprah:

This reminds me of how much we deserve that Wicked Games cover :angie:

Somebody please  make Lana move back to West Coast and make more west coast music, I need my more Lana summer/beach music. Sis been in and out Tulsa with these country vibes these days hasn't she?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

32 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Somebody please  make Lana move back to West Coast and make more west coast music, I need my more Lana summer/beach music. Sis been in and out Tulsa with these country vibes these days hasn't she?

She literally lives in California :cuteface:

faSE.gif

16 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

She literally lives in California :cuteface:

She's not living in California at heart - she already left, to Tulsa (in her state of mind)

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

She needs to move back to New York City 

:cuteface:

We need a NY album! No more California or country for her. 

I’d be curious to see her move to London and how it could influence her sound :brows:

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d be curious to see her move to London and how it could influence her sound :brows:

Born to die meets back to black :angie: