Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

?? I dont understand. 

could someone pls clarify with BOZ <3?

"Is there more than piano on the album"

Boz " a lot of".

?? Alot more piano or other instrumentals?

im assuming it's a lot more piano. if what BoZ says is true, im looking forward to it!! if it's not i don't mind either way

why do y'all hate on her piano ballads...

boz is so useless we don’t care about ur opinion ur a dua stan :bye:

i’m just so bored either be quiet or say something interesting like number of tracks, producers, instruments, etc. all he’s doing is looking for his daily dose of attention while killing the hype for real fans 

Just now, bel air rose said:

boz is so useless we don’t care about ur opinion ur a dua stan :bye:

i’m just so bored either be quiet or say something interesting like number of tracks, producers, instruments, etc. all he’s doing is looking for his daily dose of attention while killing the hype for real fans 

alternatively, they could leak greenwich acid :really: :oopna:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, lanailoveyou said:

im assuming it's a lot more piano. if what BoZ says is true, im looking forward to it!! if it's not i don't mind either way

why do y'all hate on her piano ballads...

I love her piano ballads. As long as they are like WFWF . I was just curious since his phrasing seems to be deliberately off. 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

I love her piano ballads. As long as they are like WFWF . I was just curious since his phrasing seems to be deliberately off. 

he could have phrased it better 

4 minutes ago, lanailoveyou said:

he could have phrased it better 

I think that was on purpose ..to leave us hanging in suspense maybe :p 

He seems to be in a chatty mood today. Ask him more questionsssss

26 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly we shouldn't make judgements based off of what insiders say

remember when eclipse said that white dress was her saddest song?

White Dress is a sad song, but things like this are subjective. 

did none of yall catch the Thunder reference in her insta post today? the one of the boats, they're called "regattas", and in thunder she says "regattas in the wind, thats why you're visiting"...

7 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

did none of yall catch the Thunder reference in her insta post today? the one of the boats, they're called "regattas", and in thunder she says "regattas in the wind, thats why you're visiting"...

Omg. 

Happy birthday ben the greatest sweetest loveliest manager to ever exist on the face of this planet but also all planets combined and all dimensions and galaxies. King of andromeda  , u shine brighter than the ursa major constellation.(pls I only know this one ok2???)

(Ok ben..we know you lurk here. Pls leak some info. And pls dont let Thunder be turned into a piano ballad kk?

Well if the piano songs are anything like the three singles I'm down. Imo stripped instrumentals work to highlight beautiful lyrics and vocals, which they do on all three singles, so I'm excited!

nice cocc bro

53 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I thought the Thunder piano ballad rumor was debunked because it was a prank pretending to be a leak

Yes it was fake. I’m sure thunder has retained the same or similar production bc they made it w zach dawes and she seems to be doing a lot w him recently.

Also boz is so weird. he first was rlly into the album and hype “im here for it” “omg i cant believe shes doing this” “trust the process and dont be negative”, praising all the singles and now he’s acting like he never liked anything about her and throwing out his pretentious opinion. He should’ve just kept it to himself. 

I’m guessing he didn’t like how she changed it especially after how he said she scrapped a song he liked. Anyways boz opinion doesnt really mean anything to us. I dont feel like There’s any piano overkill in the first place since Text book and Thunder have none. I’m not worried about piano ballads as long as the melody is good,like Arcadia. In fact I personally want more songs like Hope because the melodies are so emotive, but I’d also love another song like Text book