Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

arcadia sounds so full and dreamy. i really dont think we’re going to get the flat and sparse production we got from COCC. im READY

Just now, normanrockwhale said:

Riverside?

riverside would fit so perfectly on this album. so haunting and dreamy

4 minutes ago, be sweet said:

boz just said one of the songs has barrie credited? DID WE MANIFEST UFB FOR BB? :wat:

Excuse me :angie:

So, new information based on what BOZ said:

• BB, TB and WW will be there

• Arcadia was up to be the new album name but she changed back to BB

• “Collection of pretty ballads” - BOZ

• Probably will be mainly piano - BOZ

• There are 6 outtakes including a song with Barnie credited (maybe a UV outtake) - BOZ

• Era restarting in the next weeks with Arcadia

• “A bit more” than 11 songs - BOZ

0YnL0Kf.gif

Imagine BB being her project for 10th BTD anniversary (just like little mix did with Between Us), and it contains outtakes from each era and some new songs. 

I know LM did this with their hits and some new songs, but imagine...

giphy.gif

Just now, normanrockwhale said:

Imagine BB being her project for 10th BTD anniversary (just like little mix did with Between Us), and it contains outtakes from each era and some new songs. 

I know LM did this with their hits and some new songs, but imagine...

I'd welcome it but BTD deserves its own outtakes album thing

Excited for the album and glad to finally be getting some fucking information! 

Regardless of others opinions I am still hyped. Lana has never really disappointed me so I’m still living. 

The whole negativity with “ballads” is so tiring lol. Lana is not the same woman she used to be. It’s to be expected. Expecting “bangers” is setting oneself up for disappointment lol. That said I am hoping they are more interesting and developed. The three singles that have been released are great indication that we are in for something special. That’s just my opinion though. Just to add further to my opinion, Blue Banisters is the ONE lol!

Also the negativity that surrounds outtakes is understandable to an extent but also over exaggerated lol. Especially if they are outtakes we have not heard. Reused songs are to be expected. Lana has proven to be very prolific and it would make sense that she would find a space or want to revisit tracks that previously didn’t fit somewhere. She has a very large catalog to pull from. It just seems so tired bc so much of her stuff gets leaked lol. 

Anyways I am ready lol! Still excited. Just wish she would start talking herself. I can patiently wait a few more weeks but it is time mam, let’s go lol!

ladies let's do the math :oprah3:

5 outtakes (including Thunder, Cherry Blossom [idk if they count don't drag me], and 3 others)

1 speculated outtake (or newly recorded) song with a Barrie credit

4 original tracks (our triplets and title track hopeful Arcadia)

that's 10 tracks so far and we're getting more than 11 so :excited: