Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The other day I blasted the 3 singles and dreamed of an entire album full of that new lyricism that she seemed to achieve and now it seems we're getting 50% new songs, 50% outtakes?? I'm a lil disappointed

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

it makes sense now when boz said "she's been revisiting her past a LOT lately"

not the ppl at atrl calling Lana talentless...:pls: also boz definition of ballad includes the greatest and text book but atrl went crazy when he said it was a collection of ballads 

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So a bit more than 11 songs sounds to me we get like 13 songs (I wish we would get like 18 songs)

So we get 6 outtakes and so far we know 4  new songs, made for this album. So we have at least 3  new more songs.

So out of the 6 outtakes, at least  3 of them are leaked & so we know them already. We know 4 of the "new " songs when Arcadia drops. So we know at least 7 songs from the album and maybe even more if  "the outtakes" include more leaked songs. The only confirmed one we don't know is the one with Barrie in the credits, so "worst case" is that 5 songs are leaked ones &  then we would know 9 songs already:toofloppy: Since I can't see the album having more than 13 /14 songs based on what BOZ said, we really know  half of the album when it will be released (even with 15 songs on the album):thumb2:

Do with this information whatever you want:oprah3:

For y'all too lazy to click through a few pages. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

her full-fledged hawiian glam metal album is coming :oprah3:

Thatd snatch but imagine an Evanescence-esqe album :trisha:

Just now, Actor said:

OMG!!!?? THATS MY FAVORITE, IM SO HAPPY!!!! 

Nothing is confirmed. 

inb4 she reworks "boom like that" into a conscious & cautionary 12-minute banger about the dangers & consequences of the climate crisis :oprah3:

when you fill the landfills the earth goes BOOM LIKE THAT :sadcore4:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix