Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Actor said:

OMG!!!?? THATS MY FAVORITE, IM SO HAPPY!!!! 

Boom Like That ft. Barrie is coming:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

24 minutes ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

PLEAASE I need a update what’s going onn

BoZ has been spilling all day about BB

so far we know that :

- has more than 11 songs;

- all three singles are there plus Arcadia;

- there are 6 outtakes from previous projects on it. Thunder, Cherry Blossom and others, including one where Barrie is credited (could be Wild on you/ Colour Blue). These outtakes are mostly demos that she decided to finish. Fine China was considered at some point but got tossed aside. We also know that these songs aren’t Yes to Heaven, UFB. Maybe/probably  Dealer. 
- there is a lot of piano (BoZ doesn’t love the album, but he stopped loving her ages ago. Eclipse got into a mini fight this morning with him saying it could be one of her best - though he doesn’t seem to have heard it all).

12 hours ago, StillOnMyMind said:

BOZ taste is basically tragic. Don’t take him too seriously. He is an extreme Dula stan that has praised every single thing she has released after FN (standard edition) which generally has been a major choice.

He hated COCC, suddenly he praised the three new songs and suddenly he does not like it because she has scrapped the song or songs he liked. Then he comes hyping Kacey up like tomorrow does not exist and the title track turned out to be a weird thing. And I could provide more examples of his taste because 95% of the times he loves things I do not. Besides, he is not a Lana stan since who knows. 

Here it comes another praised album I fear.

This too ?

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

so far we know that :

- there are 6 outtakes from previous projects on it. Thunder, Cherry Blossom and others, including one where Barrie is credited (could be Wild on you/ Colour Blue). These outtakes are mostly demos that she decided to finish. Fine China was considered at some point but got tossed aside. We also know that these songs aren’t Yes to Heaven, UFB. Maybe/probably  Dealer. 
- there is a lot of piano (BoZ doesn’t love the album, but he stopped loving her ages ago. Eclipse got into a mini fight this morning with him saying it could be one of her best - though he doesn’t seem to have heard it all).

I hope Wild On You is on there so we finally find out the title. Plus the fact it’s a fucking masterpiece. Watch it be called

I Used To Sing About People Like U – Now I Just Get High

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Is it totally impossible for Riverside to be one of the songs? Or did BoZ say the Barrie song is unleaked. 

also, I want 

1) colour blue/wild on you

2) wild one

3) your girl

on the album please and thank u

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Is it totally impossible for Riverside to be one of the songs? Or did BoZ say the Barrie song is unleaked. 

also, I want 

2) wild one

3) your girl

he said it's a song we haven't heard yet! :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

If we're getting a cover on this album and Lana's in a reworking mood, I'd like to bring End of The World to the table :dua:

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

also, I want 

2) wild one

3) your girl

Out of the six outtakes, three are leaked if I got it right. Riverside is not impossible… but would she have scrapped Barrie’s part altogether? BoZ didn’t say Barrie was featured on the song… 

Édit: I just Saw that the Barrie one,

we never heard it

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

If we're getting a cover on this album and Lana's in a reworking mood, I'd like to bring End of The World to the table :dua:

Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door supremacy :legend:

since I'm so hyped here's my mockup tracklist:

Blue Banisters

1. Blue Banisters

2. Arcadia

3. Lucky Star

4. Angels Forever, Forever Angels

5. Trans-Am

6. Text Book

7. I Talk To Jesus

8. Dealer

9. Wildflower Wildfire

10. Future Jazz

11. Nectar of the Gods 

12. Thunder

13. Oh, Oklahoma

14. Cherry Blossom

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

fuck yessssss!!!!! i imagine it with added ~lo-fi vintage vinyl crackle~ in my fantasy :squidward:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

blue banisters

1. thunder

2. hollywood

3. arcadia

4. sunburn

5. text book

6. neon shadows

7. dealer

8. dharma

9. wildflower wildfire

10. i talk to jesus

11. living legend

12. cherry blossom

13. blue banisters

14. happiest girl in the u.s.a

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Now that we have all the new info (btw, my hype is just ejaculating at this point, but like, fuck the Universe for making Lana scrap Fine fucking China), here're my top picks for the BB outtakes:

1. Color Blue - this needs to be released because it's peak Lana and really fits the sound of the album

2. I Talk to Jesus - same reason as Color Blue

3. An unleaked song ( #ReleaseHoneymoonOuttakesChallenge )

4. Loved You Then & Now - it's the most possible since it's a COCC outtake and was inicially considered to be the title track

5 & 6. Thunder & Cherry Blossom 

31 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

so far we know that :

Where did Eclipse and him fight? Is Eclipse Venice on atrl?