Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

how is having 5 outtakes we've most likely already heard on a new album a good thing this is very annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

does anyone know who fine china was about?? wasnt it barrie?? or am i being delusion?? idk but me thinks im seeing a pattern :teehee:

It was him yeah

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

how is having 5 outtakes we've most likely already heard on a new album a good thing this is very annoying

I mean it’s always nice to get *official* releases, it’s our fault for listening to illegal leaks anyway lmao. plus, who knows if they’ve been reworked/re-recorded 

also we already got a completely new album this year so like 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I agree but also it’s our own fault. I doubt she’s gonna release them all with identical lyrics and instrumentals. Kind of annoying but also kind of exciting to be able to talk about and discuss. When the tracklist’s posted I expect everyone to switch it up and start hating again?

I really want a brown vinyl for this album it would go with the cover great and its not a common color to see :dua:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I kinda hope any older songs won't be reworked bc there are plenty of previously reworked ones (i.e. Diet Mountain Dew) where I found the original to be 1000x better. 

Also, since I'm in love with most of her demos, I think it'll be a hot time reliving those eras officially :flutter:

1 minute ago, brandon said:

I mean it’s always nice to get *official* releases, it’s our fault for listening to illegal leaks lmao, plus, who knows if they’ve been reworked/re-recorded 

also we already got a completely new album this year so like 

to me it just takes the mystery and charm away from them, and given the fact that she has a history of ruining them when making them "official" isn't very promising either

but if we really have no choice but to endure this then i really hope she's creative with the way she reworks them

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I really want a brown vinyl for this album it would go with the cover great and its not a common color to see :dua:

I want autumn leaves

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

yes but make it a brown transparent 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, VioletBunny said:

What if she’s trying to cash in on the tiktok fame and includes queen of disaster and jealous girl omg 

lmaooo :toofunny: she would never 

and if that were the case there’s been a lot more than just those two to go viral:rip:

Pretty sure that BoZ meant that the leaked demos have been reworked for the album. Could be wrong, though. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Pretty sure that BoZ meant that the leaked demos have been reworked for the album. Could be wrong, though. 

I think he said that some have been and others are the same. 

I really hope there aren’t songs recorded in 2013 next to 2021 songs, just the difference in vocals alone will be so noticeable 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I think he said that some have been and others are the same. 

I really hope there aren’t songs recorded in 2013 next to 2021 songs, just the difference in vocals alone will be so noticeable 

Not rerecording these songs would be a little lazy tbh but I do hope she re records them. 

If she wants it'd be cool to keep the original vocals as BGV ?

Why are we saying the 5 outtakes are recognized songs by fans? I think they are never heard songs 

Just now, National Anthem said:

Can someone recap the vinyl stuff I missed it

BOZ just said the only reason why the album was delayed was the vinyl process 

0YnL0Kf.gif