Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Well if the LP colours are different that alone people would collect :oprah3:

I always prefer the LP colour/s to match the artwork so if the target edition has an alt cover I  hope the LP isn't red. 

I know this as I have the COCC standard, limited from online store, and target edition. I just hate how I have two cocc’s that are the exact same cover :oprah3: speaking of cocc, the grey vinyl is ugly and idk why I spent money on it :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, realistically speaking, idk what's going on in her head to scrap Fine China twice lmao YTH I get it bc, even if the overall song is good, the lyrics go nowhere. But Fine China? I'm logging off :toofunny:

Shes a professional clown that’s why 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

here's a fun game, press shuffle on your lana playlist and the first five unreleased songs you get will be the songs she's reworking for this album (this is very similar to another thread in the games section lol)

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

3. come when you call me america

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

well... this is interesting :hide: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

here's a fun game, press shuffle on your lana playlist and the first five unreleased songs you get will be the songs she's reworking for this album (this is very similar to another thread in the games section lol)

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

Marilyn

A Star for Nick

Put Your Lips Together (version 2)

Dynamite

Oh Say Can You See

:oh:

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

Marilyn

A Star for Nick

Put Your Lips Together (version 2)

Dynamite

Oh Say Can You See

:oh:

a marilyn rework would be EVERYTHING

dynamite will finally get the recognition it deserves... i feel like nobody talks about it :trisha: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

1. Cherry Blossom :hooker:
  2. Life Is Beautiful
  3. Because of You
  4. Color Blue
  5. I Talk to Jesus

8V7Yvel.png

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

1. joshy and i

2. butterflies- early version

3. driving in cars with boys

4. pussycat kittycat

5. on our way

well mine is very interesting :crai:

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

I caught you boy (a cappella)

velvet crowbar

in the sun

delicious

bbm baby

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Never let me go, on our way, i don’t wanna go.... these three songs i can totally see being reworked. although i think the songs she’s chosen are more recent since BOZ said she originally chose older songs and I can’t really see her going much older than those 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

1. Maha Maha
2. Bentley 
3. Put The Radio On
4. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight
5. C-Note

I had to delete my unreleased folder to update my iPhone (which still didn’t have enough space) and im so desperate to listen to all of these songs rn but i cant??

What songs do you guys genuinely think have a shot of making it on? I feel like there’s such a disconnect between where she’s at now musically and some of her leaked stuff that makes it hard to think of that many songs that she would want to put on a studio album. 

some I can think of:

wild one, color blue, I talk to jesus, angels forever,  valley of the dolls, your girl, I don’t wanna go, maybe JFK? But those themes are very BTD

i feel like color blue will definitely be one because it’s the same producer as cherry blossom

Just now, past the bushes said:

CUZ IM GLAMOROUSSSS

IM FAMOUSSSS

screaming-crazy.gif 

screaming-crazy.gif

4e04a700672d33dca651e4579f30437762fc1b17 4e04a700672d33dca651e4579f30437762fc1b17

NOTORIOUS DANGEROUS screaming-crazy.gif

and then baby blue love

I'M ON FIRE BUT WHAT CAN I DO????? screaming-crazy.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

What songs do you guys genuinely think have a shot of making it on? I feel like there’s such a disconnect between where she’s at now musically and some of her leaked stuff that makes it hard to think of that many songs that she would want to put on a studio album. 

some I can think of:

wild one, color blue, I talk to jesus, angels forever,  valley of the dolls, your girl, I don’t wanna go, maybe JFK? But those themes are very BTD

i feel like color blue will definitely be one because it’s the same producer as cherry blossom

‘Colour blue’ has potential for sure but I also don’t know if it’s the right album for it? Based on the singles I think the songs need more of a focus on herself. ‘I talk to Jesus’ would be perfect. ‘Your Girl’ I want to be on it so bad but honestly unlikely. BB title track being about how she’s content without a man versus ‘I want to be your girl’. I like the idea of IDWG being on it, it could be a good transition between heartbreak & where she’s at in the title track (even if BB probably is track 1/2)

edit: Wild One is perfect for the album sorry I’m obsessed like ‘can’t be bitter when I talk about him’ .. also I’m obsessed with that song rn ?

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

some I can think of:

anything that's more recent (2012 at the earliest) and fits her refined & mature style, songs like jfk & on our way are really nice but they're very "born to die", they would feel out of place alongside tracks like wfwf & blue banisters, although she could change their lyrics, it makes me wonder if they will be unheard songs instead of leaked songs, i also feel like some songs just wouldn't fit the theme of the album, although it's lana's opinion on what's personal to her, songs like wild on you, angels forever, & i don't wanna go could be really personal, yet we wouldn't know that ourselves

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

‘Colour blue’ has potential for sure but I also don’t know if it’s the right album for it? Based on the singles I think the songs need more of a focus on herself. ‘I talk to Jesus’ would be perfect. ‘Your Girl’ I want to be on it so bad but honestly unlikely. BB title track being about how she’s content without a man versus ‘I want to be your girl’. I like the idea of IDWG being on it, it could be a good transition between heartbreak & where she’s at in the title track (even if BB probably is track 1/2)

Ya I feel all of this. I think her old songs lyrically are just soooo different from where she’s at now especially with how introspective and reflective the three singles are. You never really got that in the leaked songs so it will be interesting to see how they fit together, unless there’s not much of a coherent lyrical theme across it. 

also, now I know this could be a total coincidence but BOZ was playing Tv in black in white on his last.fm today. 

god damn I am really going insane trying to figure this out huh :rip: 

I KNOW it's NEVER going to happen but trash magic would be a DREAM :defeated:

edit: she could at least fit the intro into another song :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg