Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The amount of Lana unreleased we have, it’s so easy to forget some of these gems and I’m sad that I have

if Lana decides to put any on BB then I am fine with it, we weren’t meant to hear them and besides the other 90% of people who haven’t heard them will be BLESSED by them

i mean, gee whiz are some of her unreleased songs the best things ever

i feel like if I hadn’t paid attention to them I probably wouldn’t be obsessed with Lana the amount I am

they are true gems

i welcome all of them (especially Noir)

if we’re getting Dealer I need it to be a screamo song LET IT OUT GURL

QUESTION THE CULTURE AND SPIT ON IT

Also I love an alternate cover, the NFR UO cover (the OG cover) is my favourite thing ever

CoCC’s alt cover is so pretty too

if the normal cover for BB is the one she shared then I can’t even imagine what the alt cover will be (I would not be mad if it’s that dramatic edited hair swept Selfie she shared ages ago)(but also I hope it’s something weird and angry)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

i’ve read a tweet about lana releasing unreleased songs? is it true? can someone explain it to me? i can’t keep up with this thread sorry :toofloppy:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Have you heard the snippet? I don't know if this is a fake or not, but sounds like Lana

under what title?

i think someone said previously that the nectar one was just wild on you overlaid on another instrumental

Edited by Alison by Slowdive

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

under what title?

i think someone said previously that the nectar one was just wild on you overlaid on another instrumental

Someone send me this as an Unknown Blue Banisters Track

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i’ve read a tweet about lana releasing unreleased songs? is it true? can someone explain it to me? i can’t keep up with this thread sorry :toofloppy:

Yep it’s true according to BoZ. There is an outtake from UV we never heard, co-written with Barrie + five other unreleased songs. These unreleased either are leaks (Thunder, Cherry Blossom) or unfinished demos she decided to finish or scrapped songs from previous projects. He even said that Fine China was on the OG tracklist but got tossed aside.  

there’s so many unreleased i’d want on here it’s hard to whittle it down to 5 or 6….

i don’t wanna go, hanging around, wild on you, wild one, fine china, afraid, axl studio, coconut and keylime pie, angels forever, french restaurant, hollywood’s dead, tired of singing the blues……..

i wonder what ones she will choose, and if there will be any wild cards that she reworks to fit the sound of the album! 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I’m kinda relieved since yesterday, after BoZ’s posts. Remember when he said the tracklist had changed again, that there was a song he really liked… it’s not a big reach to guess it was Fine China. Initially, I thought it was a new good song that she decided to scrap and that we’d be in another Yosemite situation :flop: I love Fine China, its some of her best writing, but if it means it left a spot for something new, I really don’t mind if it got tossed aside. 

13 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yep it’s true according to BoZ. There is an outtake from UV we never heard, co-written with Barrie + five other unreleased songs. These unreleased either are leaks (Thunder, Cherry Blossom) or unfinished demos she decided to finish or scrapped songs from previous projects. He even said that Fine China was on the OG tracklist but got tossed aside.  

thank youu!! this is exciting!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i can't believe the near-daily manifestations of electric guitar worked, hence the UV outtake lol:sluttybunny:we do nothing but win :legend:

BoZ never confirmed it's an UV outtake, he just said that there is a track that credits Barrie, so he assumes it's from that time

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Have we thought about the Barrie song he's referring to just being Cherry Blossom? Barrie was in the studio with Lana and Fabrizio Argiolas back when that and Color Blue/Wild on You were recorded in 2013

image0.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I don't think she would put the unreleased songs on the album without changing anything. She has always reworked them a bit (even Black Beauty that leaked not much before the album so...) and Thunder while being a great song sounds demo-y at times. Like someone said before, boz has a lot of Lana music so an old demo for him could be a brand new song for us.

The melodies on 90% of her unreleased collection are so strong that could honestly work with any kind of production so I'm not worried abour her stripping the songs down. 

Anyway manifesting the backup singers from Summertime/Tunder/Text Book to be present throughout the album.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Have we thought about the Barrie song he's referring to just being Cherry Blossom? Barrie was in the studio with Lana and Fabrizio Argiolas back when that and Color Blue/Wild on You were recorded in 2013

image0.jpg

Boz said it was an unheard song so maybe there's a third song from that session we don't know about. Or maybe it's really a UV outtake :brows:

giphy.gif

omg target cover leaked ?NEvMjEW.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing