Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana's post-NFR career consists of instagram rants and half-baked albums filled with mediocre b sides and unreleased material. In other words, her career is going nowhere. 

That godawful ''run your hands over me like a Land Rover'' snippet sounds as if she is doing a parody of herself. 

Where has her ambition gone? She needs to take a break and come back with something fresh and compelling. 

1 minute ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Lana's post-NFR career consists of instagram rants and half-baked albums filled with mediocre b sides and unreleased material. In other words, her career is going nowhere. 

That gowawful ''run your hands over me like a Land Rover'' snippet sounds as if she is doing a parody of herself. 

Where has her ambition gone? She needs to take a break and come back with something fresh and compelling. 

Hi, Barrie. I'm so glad to hear you're credited on BB! But now that you're on good terms with Lanz, I expected you to be kind...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Btw anybody has list of unreleased songs which Lana marked as her favourites? I know that she marked Say Yes To Heaven and TV in B&W, but somebody remember which other songs she marked?

She also likes Hollywood (and Hollywood's Dead cause she sang a bit of it), Serial Killer, Us Against The World, Paradise (based on setlist).

I guess Black Beauty/JFK/Starry Eyed too cause she was very upset when they leaked.

Pawn Shop Blues and Disco were lowkey officially released too.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

That godawful ''run your hands over me like a Land Rover'' snippet sounds as if she is doing a parody of herself. 

the fact i agree with jared for the very first time…oh it’s bad bad :wat:

I'm really looking forward to the unheard song with Barrie credits. Everything that Lana did with him music wise was stunning, and the thought of getting another track in that vein is so exciting 

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Jack is going to jail for scamming artists with the same instrumentals so i would worry about that

-

Wild One is lovely!

15 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

you need to take a break and never come back

20 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

sweetie I think you’re the one who needs to take a break because you never say anything fresh or compelling. 

faSE.gif

There's this one "insider" on Instagram who spilled about Banisters. I don't even know why I follow them, but their posts are... something else :toofunny:

They said Life is Beautiful and TV in Black and White are 2 of the unreleased songs and there's a new one called Subversive Road :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

21 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She also likes Hollywood (and Hollywood's Dead cause she sang a bit of it), Serial Killer, Us Against The World, Paradise (based on setlist).

I guess Black Beauty/JFK/Starry Eyed too cause she was very upset when they leaked.

Pawn Shop Blues and Disco were lowkey officially released too.

Thank u, king:kiss:

If Disco will be on BB, i'm dead

As much as I love a good leak, now that she's actually using leaked songs I feel guilty :toofunny: Imagine hearing something like Wild On You or I Talk To Jesus for the first time on the album :deadbanana: