Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

That description has me super intrigued!

I also love that an insider has the full project, makes it feel close (even though insiders had COTCC since July :thumb2:)

"Don’t forget me"

I'm crossing my fingers for ethereal heavy hawaiian glam metal with arabian undertones and roman mythological lyricism yes ma'am 

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m terrified but also excited? Bummed I’m going to be in a National park with 0 service on July 4th... but hopefully I’ll be able to find a way to listen if it comes out then. :rock:

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wait did he add that little :dies: emoji? Because if he did, then I’m assuming that means it’s so good? So I don’t think it would mean unexpected in a bad way?

yes he added that emoji!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

So many questions!!! :hide:

Shout out to @littleredpartydress btw, you’ve been holding it down lately by posting all of this info and keeping us updated and it doesn’t go unnoticed :kiss:

My constant refreshing of pop music forums and last.fm keeping the blue banisters thread alive and breathing 

poor Lana could never 

giphy.gif

The only thing is that, if Lana's doing something unexpected/something she's not done before, and if the title track is produced by someone thats not her usual producers, then I don't really see that with the snippet we got of Blue Banisters

Which really does make me think RCS might be something separate tbh and that's what BOZ is talking about 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'm crossing my fingers for ethereal heavy hawaiian glam metal with arabian undertones and roman mythological lyricism yes ma'am 

tenor.gif

this is my SHIT, forget ambient space rock, i'm manifesting a kitschy mythological mermaid motel MASTERPIECE giphy.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I’m scared. :biblio: Feels like she’s just gonna dig deeper into that negative perception. Lana knows by now that people don’t understand irony

That being said BOZ teased LMLYLAW as something reminiscent of Fine China which got everybody’s hopes up 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

My constant refreshing of pop music forums and last.fm keeping the blue banisters thread alive and breathing 

poor Lana could never 

giphy.gif

Isn't her Honeymoon account still alive and breathing? :gasp:

Mfhp.gif

Just now, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

Isn't her Honeymoon account still alive and breathing? :gasp:

no it’s been dead since March 15th, 2018

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

no it’s been dead since March 15th, 2018

when lana posts a selfie on her honeymoon account of her wearing a pink sparkly mermaid tail & seashell bra with silver holographic make-up for the rock candy sweet music video :lange: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

16 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

she’s already made rock, alt, folk, cinematic, pop  albums. there’s a genre missing...

DISCO

:trisha:

Boom like That (Disco version) confirmed :smile:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

okay but seriously, we need a lana del rey album that's heavily inspired by mythology at some point, enigmatic, evocative, naturistic, whimsical, glamorous... :pray2:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m scared it’s gonna be a pop collab with Madonna á la DCMA and it’ll flop so hard. Madonna needs to stay in the 80s ya’ll 

DD7398-A4-B5-F5-4625-9-B72-8798-DE288736

so disco?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952abdee3d72794dc6369

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m scared it’s gonna be a pop collab with Madonna á la DCMA and it’ll flop so hard. Madonna needs to stay in the 80s ya’ll 

DD7398-A4-B5-F5-4625-9-B72-8798-DE288736

Madonna released her best album in 2005. If Lana is going to do Dance Pop with her you won’t hear me complain, because I‘ll be too busy shaking my ass :omg:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????