Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

I want some dreamy guitars like in the instrumental of "Quiet Waiter..." :angie:

God this instrumental sends me to the moon. Sounds as though you're walking on the beach with an eternal love. I discovered this song recently and I would love something as dreamy as this guitar. 

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

“Amazing collab NFT” what the hell does nft mean and could this be related to Lana???

Copied and pasted from Twitter:

NFT's are basically digital autographs, you can make a million copies of a song but only the copy with the NFT (kinda like a signature) is yours and unique to you, that part can't be copied

RCS is gonna sound like Shades of Cool bridge I'm speaking this into existence, I'm planting the seed into the universe and I'll reap the harvest :typewriter:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

RCS is gonna sound like Shades of Cool bridge I'm speaking this into existence, I'm planting the seed into the universe and I'll reap the harvest :typewriter:

MANIFEST HARDER!!

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

15 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

11 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

MANIFEST HARDER!!

And it'll sound like PWYC last minute too!

Also, Flipside :mj:

And MPG bridge :mj:

Spoiler

Basically it'll be UV 2.0 The Revenge :mj:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Meanwhile Lana finishing her seventh collaboration with Nicki Lane for RCS :yesnod:

"Bro, the little fuckers are gonna love this" :mj:

Lanarat.png

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

Why are u manifesting a hip hop album when 90% of u are LFL haters? Where’s the cohesion? :wtf3: AMERICA EXPLAIN 

(this is my last hip hop hate post I swear don’t hate me)

BTD is hip hop inspired. who tf hates BTD? 

I think what annoys me so much about Lana doing folk is just, she's so much bigger than folk. Her capability is huge and she take her voice in so many different directions. With folk i just feel like she's wasting her potential. She sounds great doing it, but i find it too minimal for her. I often have this urge to wanna hear her scream on a song again, or use her voice in a really quirky and funny way again, like she did in the Lizzy and BTD days. If u think about it she hasn't really used her voice to play a character since Ultraviolence! I want her to moan and scream and sound desperate. I don't want to hear her sing softly on another full record.

Not when AKA, BTD and UV are literally right there, wearing crowns in her discography. 

Rock Candy Sweet needs to be rock, it neeeeeeds to be!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I think what annoys me so much about Lana doing folk is just, she's so much bigger than folk. Her capability is huge and she take her voice in so many different directions. With folk i just feel like she's wasting her potential. She sounds great doing it, but i find it too minimal for her. I often have this urge to wanna hear her scream on a song again, or use her voice in a really quirky and funny way again, like she did in the Lizzy and BTD days. I want her to moan and scream and sound desperate. I don't want to hear her sing softly on another full record. Not when AKA, BTD and UV are literally right there, wearing crowns in her discography. 

amen, sister, amen :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I think what annoys me so much about Lana doing folk is just, she's so much bigger than folk. Her capability is huge and she take her voice in so many different directions. With folk i just feel like she's wasting her potential. She sounds great doing it, but i find it too minimal for her. I often have this urge to wanna hear her scream on a song again, or use her voice in a really quirky and funny way again, like she did in the Lizzy and BTD days. I want her to moan and scream and sound desperate. I don't want to hear her sing softly on another full record. Not when AKA, BTD and UV are literally right there, wearing crowns in her discography. 

Rock Candy Sweet needs to be rock, it newsfeeds to be!

You can scream in folk too

This song became my 2020 favorite and I would love to hear Lana doing something like that (sonically speaking)

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

44 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Screenshot-20210326-192612.pngScreenshot-20210326-192626.png

Damn, I missed this poll. Chances are tho, I would have selected the same. Want Rock, will receive Folk ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png