Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

PLEASE LANA, WE NEED THE TRACKLIST RIGHT NOW.

You don't decide to post an mv for a 3-year-old song from a previous era for NOTHING GURL!!! It has to mean something, she was trying to send us a message. I can feel it girlies :lange: :lange: :lange: :lange: :lange:

Time for some satanic ritual girlies, gather around.

Let us  perform our delulu energy tonight.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

'Yes To Heaven' is a beautiful song, but she literally tried to make it happen on not one, but three different albums. Yet, in the end, it was still relegated to unreleased material. :pft:

Well the Music Video for Hope is not that random. The night gown is yellow like her dress on the BB album cover and the arcadia Music Video :dua:

Queen of challenging Lorde after she copied Wild at Heart with Jack :hillary:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j29zoanhbtl2zyjeeo

3 minutes ago, saith said:

Well the Music Video for Hope is not that random. The night gown is yellow like her dress on the BB album cover and the arcadia Music Video :dua:

Queen of challenging Lorde after she copied Wild at Heart with Jack :hillary:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j29zoanhbtl2zyjeeo

rumor has it that ldr9 will be titled "lunar power" :hillary: :et: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

'Yes To Heaven' is a beautiful song, but she literally tried to make it happen on not one, but three different albums. Yet, in the end, it was still relegated to unreleased material. :pft:

4, if you count the scrapped Last Shadow Puppets album lol

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

6 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

4, if you count the scrapped Last Shadow Puppets album lol

I think that pretty much settles it tbh.

liz - i’m calling from california is such a gorgeous title i really cant get over it. gonna be so disappointed when it’s not on the actual tracklist… it kinda sounds like a poem :crai:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

5 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I swear if she doesn't cover Diamonds and Rust...

I don’t feel she has anything to gain by covering a track like ‘D&R,’ as she could never improve upon the original. I find she never really seems melded to the songs that she covers, with very, very few exceptions. That’s my 2 cents. 

12 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

There’s nothing to be sorry about 

Okay I'm still catching up on this thread but oh my god. I didn't even consider that songs from this era could possibly wind up on this record, and There's Nothing To Be Sorry About is one of my fave fave fave Lana (or May Jailer I guess) tracks and one of my fave songs ever. I cry literally EVERY TIME. Now that I think of it, the highly personal nature of it and the stripped back sound it has would totally fit in with this era and what she seems to be going for lately, reclaiming her narrative and telling her true story - and the fact that BOZ said he wishes she put a more "iconic" unreleased on the record instead makes me think this track and other tracks from this era are a candidate for Blue Banisters, since most of the Young Like Me and arguably even Sirens tracks totally fly under the radar in this fandom, they're def not considered "iconic"!! Omgggggg and the song is about Charlie I believe, so she'd have devoted a song to - or at least mentioned - ALL the most important people in her life if she included it.

I need to stop hyping myself up bc I'm probably getting delulu but I. Would Fucking. DIE. :crying: My darling TNTBSA finally getting the SHINE IT DESERVESSSSS

Wq9zHLl.jpg

14 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

Okay I'm still catching up on this thread but oh my god. I didn't even consider that songs from this era could possibly wind up on this record, and There's Nothing To Be Sorry About is one of my fave fave fave Lana (or May Jailer I guess) tracks and one of my fave songs ever. I cry literally EVERY TIME. Now that I think of it, the highly personal nature of it and the stripped back sound it has would totally fit in with this era and what she seems to be going for lately, reclaiming her narrative and telling her true story - and the fact that BOZ said he wishes she put a more "iconic" unreleased on the record instead makes me think this track and other tracks from this era are a candidate for Blue Banisters, since most of the Young Like Me and arguably even Sirens tracks totally fly under the radar in this fandom, they're def not considered "iconic"!! Omgggggg and the song is about Charlie I believe, so she'd have devoted a song to - or at least mentioned - ALL the most important people in her life if she included it.

I need to stop hyping myself up bc I'm probably getting delulu but I. Would Fucking. DIE. :crying: My darling TNTBSA finally getting the SHINE IT DESERVESSSSS

I want her to release a deluxe edition of Sirens with sirens on disc one and the EP songs on disc 2 ?

Do we have any confirmation that Arcadia is actually a brand new song?? The lyrics scream classic Lana, what if it’s one of the unreleased we haven’t heard that BoZ was talking about?? 

Edit: forgot abt the truck lyrics nvm

Edit no.2: well :dua:

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

I want her to release a deluxe edition of Sirens with sirens on disc one and the EP songs on disc 2 ?

this would be so good :pray2: her voice is so pure on those tracks and the lyrics DESTROYYYY me

Wq9zHLl.jpg

22 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

i know more mountains is one of your favorites as well :dua: :hair: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i know more mountains is one of your favorites as well :dua: :hair: 

atop :krylie: every mountain :krylie: there's a hurdle :krylie: in the sky :krylie: the way i used to cry to that song on the train to class WOW

Wq9zHLl.jpg

was hoping for a track list today but we got a 2 year old mv instead :toofunny: not complaining though bc it was beautiful! however i’m going to continue listening to thunder on repeat and crying