Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

BoZ spilled that I Can Fly was meant to be on BB, and that's why said "I can't believe she's doing this" but it got scrapped

oh thank fuck, that was close :deadbanana: his reply tho lol "oh how do you know that", lb sleuths are something else 4 reeeaaaal

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said that Living Legend and Wild One were also in the first tracklist (along with Fine China and I Can Fly).

Looks like only Thunder and Cherry Blossom made the cut from the unreleased part of the album. 

It's the weirdest thing I've seen about BB, I can't fly is so out of the blue. + Wild One isn't very interesting, it's not as powerful as Lana's todays works

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

4 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

the mood of the album :

640px-Cole_Thomas_The_Course_of_Empire_T

(Thomas Cole Arcadia paintings)

then why do i feel like 53x3bA4.gif

i am ACTUALLY LOSING MY MIND i can't believe i can fly was about to be on bb......... what alternate universe did i step into

mUENGN9.png

Based on the original tracklist unless she changed a lot the direction I can see ITTJ and  Color Blue/Wild On You being in the album now:gasp:

I love the songs but they sound rough and demo-y so I hope she rerecords them entirely.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Based on the original tracklist unless she changed a lot the direction I can see ITTJ and  Color Blue/Wild On You being in the album now:gasp:

I love the songs but they sound rough and demo-y so I hope she rerecords them entirely.

i hope so, both ITTJ and Color Blue are such interesting and evocative songs :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

Just now, thelastgirlonearth said:

I hope living legend made it onto the final track list, that song is so beautiful :flutter: 

also can someone ask boz which songs actually did make it?? I’m so curious now 

or like how many songs from that list made it? so we can guess and prolong our suffering etc :smile:

mUENGN9.png