Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

My unreleased/older track dream list for the record would probably be these: 

-Pawn Shop Blues

-Fine China

-I Talk To Jesus

having them rerecorded would be cool too:flutter:

edit: Living Legend would fit well too

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I just noticed that a living legend upload on YouTube that I listened to semi-regularly has been taken down. It was on the list of considered songs with Thunder and CB so it definitely could be on the album.

I'm hoping for:

Thunder

Cherry Blossom

Living Legend

Colour Blue

I talk to Jesus

Wild One

7 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I just noticed that a living legend upload on YouTube that I listened to semi-regularly has been taken down. It was on the list of considered songs with Thunder and CB so it definitely could be on the album.

I've just checked some other uploads and there's another with a copyright strike. There's only 2 uploads left and they're both from 2 weeks ago. Usually it's only her newer unreleased stuff like SQ that gets taken down so it seems pretty likely! :trisha:

Edited by Frangipani

This probably means these songs were either re-recorded, fully reworked or remastered. I doubt BOZ has access to the data file only, he probably has access to the track files as well.

If that's the case, I wonder if such new versions could leak someday? I mean, a polished/finished version of Living Legend and Fine China? :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Boz never answering about Dealer makes me think that it's on the album. He didn't hesitate when saying LYTAN was scrapped so I'm sure it's in there and he doesn't want to spoil it.

It also makes sense cause she's working with Zach this time (instead of it being a Jack album like Chemtrails that wouldn't fit)

giphy.gif

I'm so scared to see the tracklist but I can't wait to see it :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

why does eclipse sound like the hasn't heard BB? didn't he say it was lana's best album or is he just *thinking* it will be :crai:

it seems to me that he hasnt even heard it ?

i think arcadia’s releasing soon with the preorder - boz says he’s sure the album is releasing this year which probably means he has a concrete release date. so perched :excited:

the fact that he did shoot down wild one or living legend yet makes me think they could possibly be on the album. i dont wanna get too excited but :hooker: me thinks theyre on bb

imagine some rock infused tracks on this record produced by zach, such as dealer, your girl, thunder, disco, living legend, angels forever with a brand new electric guitar riff :smokes2:

manifesting track list tonight :smokes2:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif