• September 3rd - Arcadia along with tracklist reveal and preorder announcement

• September 6th - preorder goes live

• October 15th - album release 

Edited by gsnlp
Ohhh and LDR9 announcement on October 16th

0YnL0Kf.gif

18 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

literally what is this logic omg 

“Theft happens” is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard. How do you possibly know she just “left things laying around unsecured”? I can’t believe you are so strongly supporting things being stolen. :stareney2:

yeah, we all benefited from it, but overall it really hurt Lana/her art because of arguments like this. If she wants to include her old songs that she wrote and recorded, good for her.

Nah I still don’t want that many old songs on her album, sorry if it upsets people but it’s just my opinion really and I’m surely not the only one who thinks this ??‍♂️.

I’m not supporting things being stolen at all,  I just think it should be common practise to look after your belongings and have a password on something so important,  it’s the same as locking your car and front door really…or should be seen as that. It’s a bit of a dumb thing to be careless and then turn around and say ‘well thieves should not exist’…well they do that’s just a harsh reality and you have to guard against it with a common sense approach . It’s not that deep in what I’m suggesting. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don't know if this has been discussed, but does anyone else think that the pic she posted of her and her producers in black and white is going to be the disc/vinyl print? Because of that circle print thingy it had on the pic? I feel like she'd do that

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Nvantj3.png

rip wild one

Omg if we don't get Living Legend we LOST :omg:

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Based on the original tracklist unless she changed a lot the direction I can see ITTJ and  Color Blue/Wild On You being in the album now:gasp:

I love the songs but they sound rough and demo-y so I hope she rerecords them entirely.

Wait I forget what ITTJ is ?

can we all manifest blue banisters to come out on october 15th because it’s 3 days after my birthday and i’m staying at a trailer park that weekend :legend::legend::legend::legend:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I don't know if this has been discussed, but does anyone else think that the pic she posted of her and her producers in black and white is going to be the disc/vinyl print? Because of that circle print thingy it had on the pic? I feel like she'd do that

It’s pretty probable. It’s Lana we’re talking about 

0YnL0Kf.gif

20 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

imagine if she reworked fordham road, for the album's intro, or something like that? :raven: 

Omg made a joke about that song almost a thousand pages ago :omg:

Just now, Style said:

i talk to jesus

Oh ?

No thanks tbh ?

24 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

imagine if she reworked fordham road, for the album's intro, or something like that? :raven: 

a short intro attached to blue banisters that goes ‘30 blocks to fordham road… that’s a bad neighbourhood…. da da da’ *wistful humming as if lizzy is just singing her thoughts out loud on the way to work which fades out* and after 15 seconds of silence you just hear ‘there’s a picture on the wall of me on a john deere’ 

it could work with all three of the singles really…. 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

7 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

i kind of love it :lolliney: it's giving the kind of authenticity j*** a******* craves

mUENGN9.png

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Why do I feel like this album is not the only project she has for the next 6 months?

It isn’t…LDR 9 probably half complete with it’s bogus album title ready to be announced the day after Blue Banisters or whatever it’s called.

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Nah I still don’t want that many old songs on her album, sorry if it upsets people but it’s just my opinion really and I’m surely not the only one who thinks this ??‍♂️.

I’m not supporting things being stolen at all,  I just think it should be common practise to look after your belongings and have a password on something so important,  it’s the same as locking your car and front door really…or should be seen as that. It’s a bit of a dumb thing to be careless and then turn around and say ‘well thieves should not exist’…well they do that’s just a harsh reality and you have to guard against it with a common sense approach . It’s not that deep in what I’m suggesting. 

you’re not the only one who thinks that but it’s how the album is and that’s a fact, she’s not going to change it now. There are plenty of fans both new and old who haven’t heard the songs, so it’s still going to be new for them. 

And you have literally no idea what lengths the hackers used to get the information off of her stolen equipment. You act as if a locked car/house have never been broken into. With that logic should everyone who has had their locked car stolen be blamed becuase it’s their fault they just left their car sitting outside to be stolen? No. You sound completely ignorant. Nobody has said “thieves shouldn’t exist” but it’s mind boggling that you’re blaming Lana for having her personal files stolen instead of the ones who stole it :stareney:

makes me super glad I don’t know you in real life, I’d never let you in my house with that logic 

"Don’t forget me"

If I was an artist and got one of my paintings  stolen I would for sure use a copy and put it in the next exhibition. 

I get the point that some want all brand new songs but c'mon they are still hers and she has every right to use them however she wants.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

you’re not the only one who thinks that but it’s how the album is and that’s a fact, she’s not going to change it now. There are plenty of fans both new and old who haven’t heard the songs, so it’s still going to be new for them. 

And you have literally no idea what lengths the hackers used to get the information off of her stolen equipment. You act as if a locked car/house have never been broken into. With that logic should everyone who has had their locked car stolen be blamed becuase it’s their fault they just left their car sitting outside to be stolen? No. You sound completely ignorant. Nobody has said “thieves shouldn’t exist” but it’s mind boggling that you’re blaming Lana for having her personal files stolen instead of the ones who stole it :stareney:

makes me super glad I don’t know you in real life, I’d never let you in my house with that logic 

Ok that’s fair enough I didn’t mean to blame Lana, she probably didn’t even understand encryption or stuff like that anyway at the time.  My understanding was she hard drives and laptop which were stolen as opposed to hacked externally but I could be wrong.  

the way boz decided to stop spilling right after that ITTJ question gives me so much hope. i can't believe i missed this song when it first leaked, such a BOP:eartha: it's literally illegal to keep these amazing songs unreleased, i wanna stream the hell out of them

3 minutes ago, empty sky said:

the way boz decided to stop spilling right after that ITTJ question gives me so much hope. i can't believe i missed this song when it first leaked, such a BOP:eartha: it's literally illegal to keep these amazing songs unreleased, i wanna stream the hell out of them

ITTJ and the word bop is RIGHT

mUENGN9.png