Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 minutes ago, lamms said:

So you’re saying one will be on the next album???? :heidi: Why would you hurt me like this

I thought you wrre saying that both songs would appear on this album so I mentioned those two songs since they're supposed to be sister songs but made it into different albums

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

let's have a thinking gif vigil while we manifest the tracklist thinking-gif-2018-11.gif

The "thinking gif vigil" is a concept that I didnt even thought I needed, yet, there you've succesfully turned it into something... Your energy, man!

Just now, Surf Noir said:

@Diamantes WILD pearlescent holographic white vinyl? :dua: 

just like any occasion, an outfit's to vinyl to album's got to match so this time some kind of silver/bronze platinum. or a cherry maroon. some kind of starburst tiger's eye pattern. wish we got more visuals to glean some kind of cohesive aesthetic from. or oh a rich deep forest green 

UV/Honeymoon

pss pss i hear the horse on the cocc picture disc's still keepin contact w the azerbajani guy that leaked the vinyl and he told it to tell us that tex n mex want some dog treats before they leak the tracklist see so now we gotta go to petco where the pets go and so here we are 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bweasa6fey2y15fo9d04

UV/Honeymoon

all i have listened to for the last 4 days is lana. im literally so excited i need the tracklist right now... i have my i talk to jesus + thunder instagram story posts ready to secure irls pre orders astrollc.gif

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Patiently waiting for Arcadia …… :tommy:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Since we know Living Legend was on the record at one point, I hope it’s not one of the ones that was scrapped. It’s such a beautiful song and it deserves a final polishing for release. <3 it also reiterates the mother-daughter relationship theme that the album could very well have, as it is explored in Wildflower Wildfire and Cherry Blossom.

10 minutes ago, Style said:

all i have listened to for the last 4 days is lana. im literally so excited i need the tracklist right now... i have my i talk to jesus + thunder instagram story posts ready to secure irls pre orders astrollc.gif

Except for playing Halsey's album twice and some Billie Eilish, same 

astrollc.gif

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Since we know Living Legend was on the record at one point, I hope it’s not one of the ones that was scrapped. It’s such a beautiful song and it deserves a final polishing for release. <3 it also reiterates the mother-daughter relationship theme that the album could very well have, as it is explored in Wildflower Wildfire and Cherry Blossom.

I read the lyrics why do you think that the song reiterated the mother/daughter theme?