Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know Lana is literally the queen of California, and shes been dabbling a little bit more in the midwestern side of things, but god damn i am so tired of the whole west coast sound. I need some east coast intensity and structure! 

Manifesting at least one song with Mermaid Motel demo energy :cumming: Or something with a bit of a Strangelove vibe (such an underrated cutie), we love a good storytelling song 

imageproxy.jpg

50 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i want blue banisters to serve me smoky amber forest cicadas singing waves lapping late night seaside bar with wisps of lavender :typewriter:

YES this is exactly what ive been envisioning :xcry:

manifesting cabin with a fireplace in the middle of the woods, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by evergreen & spruce trees, drinking a cup of coffee, gold, dark green, dark brown, a little hint of sparkle, kind of vibe :pray2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

24 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

It's another Lanaism , she's a great word artist!

it sounds so cunty i love her, she sounds exactly like timberlake did when he said ciara's name in love sex magic anyway i'm sleep deprived so i'm just rambling at this point

I’d like for the record to feel like a nice 2 story cabin by the sea where the air's clear and the skies are blue w some wisps of clouds the smell of some kind of some slightly spicy citrus and sandalwood and there’s a casual music festival nearby where everyone’s cultured and high / slightly inebriated and it feels like some kind of cult but we all have our own agencies and we’re eating fruits n diff types of cheese n other simple but amazingly paired things  and when the sun goes down it’ll b some great calming music that i’ll just keep to myself and i’ll still feel the warmth of the sun and someone else’s skin n pulse next to me as we shower off the earthiness of the land n water lines thinking of other still productive, paradises to explore after. And then i’ll look out from the banistered balcony and think to myself, “fuck yes this is all alright” and stare longingly into the sea looking for any light from passing ships and silently cry a triumphantly sour face and start laughing like I’ve won some personal war over my past may all who’ve done me wrong lead horrible, tasteless lives amen xoxoxo <3 tumblr_ofiqj7M8Qq1qzxeqqo1_540.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

Who’s ready for announcement tonight?

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

i sense either a post or an announcement very soon :legend:

Us every day lmao :crying2: :hype:

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

bb-concept.png

Did you make this? Gorg, love the vinyl colors. Also the triple CDs with the single covers is great lol

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

bb-concept.png

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Us every day lmao :crying2: :hype:

Did you make this? Gorg, love the vinyl colors. Also the triple CDs with the single covers is great lol

the way I thought it was real and almost had a heart attack lmfao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

blue banisters

1. blue banisters

2. wildflower wildfire

3. arcadia

4. white car 

5. sunburn

6. pawn shop blues

7. dealer

8. text book

9. thunder

10. 6 trips to the moon

11. angelina

12. old polaroids

13. back to oklahoma

14. some things last a long time

6 outtakes (4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13) + cover (14) + Barrie song (5) + 6 new tracks (1, 2, 3, 8, 10, 12)