Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm pretty sure Lana's profile shows up because people make playlists named after her unreleased songs with Lana's released discography included in those playlists

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm always up to be delulu, but I'd still be willing to bet these songs are only showing up because a) people have stuff like ITTJ in their libraries and b) so many of us have probably been searching for "Dealer Lana Del Rey", so the word Dealer has gotten associated to her name...

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Thunder and Cherry Blossom but nothing came up...

That's because they were reworked into metal bops called "You Smell Like Tuna - When Keep Leaking It" and "Cherry blood - your psychopath dreams"

3 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

It's because the words are phonetically the same:

d[ea]l[e]r

D[e]l R[ey]

dİArrhEA next single confirmedddd

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

this literally means nothing :um3:

The same thing happened if you searched "white hot forever" way before Chemtrails released, it's just because tons of people made Lana playlists with those titles. No one move :judgingu4:

Sadly I don't think that means anything. I guess it's a combination of the algorithm using common searches and playlists' names.

Our reliable sources now are Shazam and lana.lnk.to.

Maybe she'll post a new snippet soon so we can upload it to YouTube :thumb2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Sadly I don't think that means anything. I guess it's a combination of the algorithm using common searches and playlists' names.

Our reliable sources now are Shazam and lana.lnk.to.

Maybe she'll post a new snippet soon so we can upload it to YouTube :thumb2:

life's so crazy i can't take it but at least we've got youtube :awkney2:

mUENGN9.png

Anyways I take this as a sign from the universe that we get the tracklist this week with ITTJ & Dealer being on there:tanisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Pls Lana. Dont include Summertime on BB

Its her best song. The only way she leaves it off is if shes releasing American Songs and Standards this year

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Even though it's not her fault, I'll be upset if Dealer is not on the album. We MUST know what it sounds like! I don't want this to be another Yosemite situation...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

16 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

True, But yes I do think it’s still a valid opinion that people don’t want leaked songs on the album. We’ve all listened to them and overplayed them, it seems a bit pointless. I said before I’d prefer she does an album of unreleased/leaked  it makes more sense to me personally and fans would like it more.  

If the leaked songs that are going to be included are radically and creatively altered for the better (and I don't mean like 'Next American Record'), it will at least give us a new experience; I think that's the best we can hope for regarding tracks we already have heard dozens to hundreds of time. If they're changed only slightly, it's going to be a drag, I agree, especially since we've already heard WFWF, BB and TB. 

I'm not looking forward to this record very much, based on what we understand it's going to be (and I'm still burnt out from the NFR! rollout experience). 

It seems that she's making this album for non-Stans, which is her right. I support her right and decision to release whatever she likes, whenever she likes, even though I may not care for the end result as a whole. 

9 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

It seems that she's making this album for non-Stans, which is her right. I support her right and decision to release whatever she likes, whenever she likes, even though I may not care for the end result as a whole. 

i don't get the feeling that she thinks too much about what stans/non-stans want (though her label/management might)

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

If the leaked songs that are going to be included are radically and creatively altered for the better (and I don't mean like 'Next American Record'), it will at least give us a new experience; I think that's the best we can hope for regarding tracks we already have heard dozens to hundreds of time. If they're changed only slightly, it's going to be a drag, I agree, especially since we've already heard WFWF, BB and TB. 

I'm not looking forward to this record very much, based on what we understand it's going to be (and I'm still burnt out from the NFR! rollout experience). 

Always love your thoughtful posts! But I think the opposite, that this record will be specific for us stans: The unreleased songs are fan favorites (especially Thunder and Cherry Blossom), adding them feels like a nod to us or an insider joke. Also the way she keeps deleting her ig posts and uploaded the Hope music video on a random youtube account.

Now that I speak of Thunder... I can't believe we'll have it soon(ish) :angie:

30 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Its her best song. The only way she leaves it off is if shes releasing American Songs and Standards this year

I agree it's a good song..but I want NEW songs on the album. We have already heard half the album...