Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

Always love your thoughtful posts! But I think the opposite, that this record will be specific for us stans: The unreleased songs are fan favorites (especially Thunder and Cherry Blossom), adding them feels like a nod to us or an insider joke. Also the way she keeps deleting her ig posts and uploaded the Hope music video on a random youtube account.

Now that I speak of Thunder... I can't believe we'll have it soon(ish) :angie:

Thank you. I love 'Thunder' too, but already have it downloaded and have listened to it hundreds of times--it's one of my favorites of all her thus-unreleased tracks. I have two versions of 'Cherry Blossom' too, which I also love. 

I have never liked all the songs on any of her albums--COCC had the highest 'like' or 'love' quotient for me, unlike most here--so if there's one or two entirely new songs that I like or love, I'll be content. 

im so jealous of the non-stans that will listen to this album n every song will be new to them :trisha: i wish i could hear all these amazing songs for the first time again... especially in the context of an album. 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

im so jealous of the non-stans that will listen to this album n every song will be new to them :trisha: i wish i could hear all these amazing songs for the first time again... especially in the context of an album. 

no such thing as non-stans, it's a ride or die :sass:

2 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but I found this at a local record shop! There’s no way this can be a coincidence, right? Maybe we can expect a cover of one of these songs?

R-3307625-1325403295.jpeg.jpg

THIS FOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but I found this at a local record shop! There’s no way this can be a coincidence, right? Maybe we can expect a cover of one of these songs?

I‘m claiming I Just Can’t Seem To Care! IJCSTC out tomorrow :angie:

8 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Nice find! I wonder if it was inspired or just a coincidence cause it's a bit of an obscure reference really. It's funny that she seems to feature dogs on a lot of her covers. So cute. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Jack's Waltz ? we lost

Spoiler

Manifesting Going Back to Tennessee, Cruel Wind and Poor Man's Paradise

13 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Um

for her sake I hope this is a reference or something cause this is like a blatant copy :rip: not that anyone would care or notice but like……….

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Um

for her sake I hope this is a reference or something cause this is like a blatant copy :rip: 

I mean having a white border makes the title and name placement there very obvious. If it wasn't for the dog we wouldn't bat an eye but knowing Lana maybe she's a huge fan of her or something :thumb3:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean having a white border makes the title and name placement there very obvious. If it wasn't for the dog we wouldn't bat an eye but knowing Lana maybe she's a huge fan of her or something :thumb3:

The dog dress and pose are all very similar, even the bare feet 

she probably is a fan though, and ya it’s definitely not the most groundbreaking cover of all time so who cares but still like it’s SO similar :rip: 

also, BOZ is in jail? What?

19 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

The likeliness is uncanny! Lana should have used a blue tint like this on her cover to match the title. I actually prefer this cover though. BB looks too polished for my liking

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

The likeliness is uncanny! Lana should have used a blue tint like this on her cover to match the title. I actually prefer this cover though. BB looks too polished for my liking

lana can't help it that's she's a glamorous pop blues singer 

mUENGN9.png