Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

Yeah I also think it is cool when this happens. This is one of my favorites.

d753fe2fde723d00694cbf5059865642.jpg

god i love this. lol it sometimes feels like lana is one of the last mainstream singers to be " in conversation" with predecessors/contemporaries 

mUENGN9.png

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

When Rock Candy Sweet (RIP) got announced I was at my brother's house and I'm going to visit him today + tomorrow so let's hope Lana does something besties :runs: :hype: 

maybe if we all go to your brother's house, it'll have more manifesting power... :ma:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Hmm, personally I don't see much of a similarity between Tracy's album art and that of Lana's. I actually thought Lana's was an homage to the BTD tigers lol :creep: 

Her makeup especially took me back to that era :flutter:

14 minutes ago, venice witch said:

can somebody start searching up on shazam cuz if any song is there it means that album is coming in a less than month and i’m dyinhhhhhgggggg

cherry blossom comes up to me but maybe it's old tea

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Anyone slightly bothered by this, like their is inspiration and homage but this is really just a rip off to be quite honest. Kind of disappointed she just copied Tracy so blatantly 5FD77C46-E4B7-427C-B5E6-2F5D0733FBD9.jpe

i honestly think it's a coincidence, even if lana was aware of tracy's album cover, i highly doubt she'd do it because she's a copycat and she can't be original, she's always referenced older artistry & classic work in her own music, so this probably wouldn't be any different

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Anyone slightly bothered by this, like their is inspiration and homage but this is really just a rip off to be quite honest. Kind of disappointed she just copied Tracy so blatantly 5FD77C46-E4B7-427C-B5E6-2F5D0733FBD9.jpe

As someone else has pointed out, several folk albums resemble this layout. Two examples:

F04913-AF-3-C87-4-F52-8192-F7-E565-FFF8523225554-BEE1-4-D24-81-F2-8-AA86243-A48-

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

What's the difference between pre release and pre pre release?

pre-pre release is when we know an album is in the works

pre-release is when we have a date (whether the date is solid or not, knowing lana :blush3:)

this thread WAS a pre-release thread, however lana had different plans :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

objectively speaking, it's the wood, its the pose, it's with dogs. defo the same. idk if it'd be construed a homage if the artist's someone who might not be as well known so i get that argument. i think it is great that someone shared it tho bc now we sorta have 2 albums to enjoy. 

conflicted bc originality is originality, like i'd be turned off a little if it was so close and close time-wise, but it is also fluid. let's just hope there's no like disrespect about it. 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

pre-pre release is when we know an album is in the works

pre-release is when we have a date (whether the date is solid or not, knowing lana :blush3:)

this thread WAS a pre-release thread, however lana had different plans :oprah3:

nb4 this becomes the pre-pre-prerelease thread

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

56 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

As someone else has pointed out, several folk albums resemble this layout. Two examples:

F04913-AF-3-C87-4-F52-8192-F7-E565-FFF8523225554-BEE1-4-D24-81-F2-8-AA86243-A48-

Very similar, although something about Tracy’s has me feeling Lana directly got the idea from seeing her album cover. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance