Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

A surprise release makes sense. I mean, considering she just tossed 3 songs from the album out with an IG post that was up for like... 30 minutes the day of release? :toofunny:

and the only reason why it wasn't a "surprise" release for us is because it was revealed by insiders 3 days before :oic3: however it was intended to be a surprise release, and it was likely a surprise release for fans who aren't as involved in the fandom

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

The past collections section on LDRVillage has Chemtrails in it  :raven: It could mean nothing, or it could mean everything (I could also just be talking out of my ass and that's been there the whole time, but as I've said before, let me be delusional in peace) 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

and the only reason why it wasn't a "surprise" release for us is because it was revealed by insiders 3 days before :oic3: however it was intended to be a surprise release, and it was likely a surprise release for fans who aren't as involved in the fandom

:oic3:

Just now, Super Movie said:

Lana added a past collections section to LDRVillage and Chemtrails is in it :raven: It could mean nothing, or it could mean everything (I could also just be talking out of my ass and that's been there the whole time, but as I've said before, let me be delusional in peace) 

And what would that mean?

Chemtrails shows up in the past collections section of her store now. Maybe it means something. Unless it has been like that for a while. 

Just noticed someone had already pointed that out. 

Edited by Rainbows

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

:oic3:

And what would that mean?

That Chemtrails is the past era officially and BB is the present :hype: 

For all I know, though, that could've been like that this whole time and I'm just now noticing it. The part of me that wants an October album is hoping that's not the case

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

PLEASE I’ve been working two jobs and have been SO SO busy - what has been happening with the album? Is it a surprise release? Do we have any info from any reliable insiders?? An update would be great and very appreciated !!! :wub:

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Wait what is happening 

Someone (that seems reliable) said in another forum that they were told that Blue Banisters is coming next week on the 8th. If it's true I bet they meant the single cause there's no way the whole album is out in less than a week :delish:.

giphy.gif

I had just looked at the website yesterday and there definitely wasn’t a past collections section.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I just checked the Popjustice BB thread and the person clarified that they meant the whole album and not the single or just an announcement. Their post history is also clean so they seem reliable... we'll see omg :gasp:

9 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

How would we get the album next week? That would mean the single would have to come out like this week or ASAP. Either way it doesn’t really make sense but nothing she’s doing in this era makes sense. 

Or there’s just no single before the album other than the three 

but I doubt it’s the album. COCC vinyls did too good to drop the album without at least a month long pre order to get those sales