Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

39 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I missed it by a couple minutes :noparty:

Wait what kind of reaction is this i— the depressed cheerleader choice of emoji has me worried for u babe :creep: 

In other news, this all better mean Arcadia is coming Sept. 8!!! :hdu:

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm not fully caught up but from what i've gathered, an insider is saying album out 8th sept? so given that date is a random wednesday, are we all thinking it might just be a single that's released that day?

Yes, but the insider clarified that it’s the full album when questioned so.. let’s pray x

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

33 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

GUYS OMGG SCAT??? YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. ARCADIA IS COMING

It's always a sign!:diva: Glad I missed it again. Once was enough trauma.:smile4:

Girlies... scat attacks, random insiders no one has heard of giving us dates, BOZ going to jail... something is happening #TeamDelulu #September8th

8 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

what happened guys?

If you mean in general then someone on Popjustice posted the album is coming on Sept 8th, if you mean on LB then someone posted scat LOL. So something is coming :hype:

the fact that this insider info + the scat attack came on the same day lol :kris: BB IS COMINGGGGGGGG :kris:

also, lana is one of the most prolific artists out there who v obviously loves and cares about making music, i don't understand why some of you correlate no promo with a lack of passion, and i'm so tireeeeeed of hearing it. u think she's just churning out increasingly masterful music whilst simultaneously not giving a shit? 

mUENGN9.png

I asked them for more clarification (and for a tracklist, lol). They wrote back with:
"Hi, my source said they didn’t have a tracklist but it’s concrete that it will come on Sep 8"

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I asked them for more clarification (and for a tracklist, lol). They wrote back with:
"Hi, my source said they didn’t have a tracklist but it’s concrete that it will come on Sep 8"

when its blue banisters mv then what

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

please let this be real:toofloppy:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

The fact that as a community we have equated poopy attack with impending announcement/release is seriously disturbing. :air: