11 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i slept for like 12 hrs and wake up to a dream :krylie: 

alison by slowdive's got 12 hrs of sleep on her side, now

and she got nothing to hide

and now life's a dream

:coffee: this is a sign of roses bloom for you (extended version) in the future

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

15 minutes ago, lover said:

this is everything I ask from Lana anymore. I'm definitely excited for BB and you know, for anything she releases, but I'm kinda bitter she didn't take the baddie/revenge/trippy/electric/dreamy/synth-masterpiece that we (or I atleast) thought we were gonna get when we learned Mike Dean was involved. damn those were the days, the anticipation :krylie:

I keep telling myself that maybe we’ll get that production type in LDR9

I can’t help but wonder if maybe Mike Dean veered from his typical dreamy, synth soundscape to make WW fit the record and that his future work with her will be more indicative of what he’s known for. I want it to be true:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

15 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

HOW AM I MEANT TO DO THINGS UP UNTIL WEDNESDAY WHEN ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT ARE TOYOTAS N LAND ROVERS :uh: 

John Deere:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1P18uRv-x7wuTk85DBiO

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

really hope Lana follows up with Mike Dean; imagining Lana crafting something in the same vein as Venice Bitch but with Mike’s production background? We’d be in for a treat imo

I still listen to the LYTAN snippets on that cursed website. They might be fake, but they also have a Mike-y production style to me so maybe... maybe it's a glimpse of LDR 9 :krylie:

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I keep telling myself that maybe we’ll get that production type in LDR9

I can’t help but wonder if maybe Mike Dean veered from his typical dreamy, synth soundscape to make WW fit the record and that his future work with her will be more indicative of what he’s known for. I want it to be true:bebe:

I had a similar thought. Maybe she wrote it after working with Zack & Gabe but really wanted it on the album so she did it with Mike as a last minute addition at the end of June (when they were working on LDR9). I can't imagine she'd go to Mike just to do piano ballads so WW is probably not a sign of their other work.

Hopefully she kept working on WW after she released it because production-wise that song could use a lot of work. :lolliney: I like it, don't get me wrong, but ... it definitely sounds a little odd next to the other songs we've heard from the album.

Randomly working with Mike, Tommy, and the hip hop team to me is just indicative of her wanting to keep them under her arm for future work especially given how much she LOVES hip hop.

But seeing her songwriting is at its peak, I like how she lets her words and voice shine

girls, rock candy sweet and blue banisters are two different albums :wub: boz said that right before july 4th „release”, she scrapped all of the songs, including rock candy sweet and added new ones. so i guess somewhere in lanas google disc there is some kind of at least EP called ROCK CANDY SWEET :air2:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Which day of October do you guys think she is releasing the album? My bets are on the 22th since Coldplay are releasing on the 15th and Ed Sheeran on the 29th. October 1st and 8th are quite improbable since it’s too soon (but who knows with her).

12 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Which day of October do you guys think she is releasing the album? My bets are on the 22th since Coldplay are releasing on the 15th and Ed Sheeran on the 29th. October 1st and 8th are quite improbable since it’s too soon (but who knows with her).

22nd Elton releases and it has major collabs with very famous stars. So no way.

19 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I think it'll be early October. The album and cover art seemed to be finished and probably submitted by July 4th at the latest. Add 90 days for vinyl production and another week to be safe which gives us around Oct 8th, one month after the single.

18 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

october 1st bby, hope ur ready :kris:

I don’t want to get my hopes up :p.

I would rather think it’s coming later so I won’t be (once again) disappointed by her lack of organisation. 

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

The insider said October and he has proved to be legit.

Oh I missed that ! Is he an insider you guys are familiar with ?