Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, be sweet said:

to tide us over till we get the tracklist - anyone wanna claim a track number? :D

I'm claiming track 7 and 11

I'm claiming track 6 :silly:

imageproxy.jpg

23 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait that my body is a map of la lyric that ya'll sing is arcadia i thought it was a random song we didnt know i

Oh hun, where have you been? You know you cannot have a life outside this cursed site when you are a Lana Stan? :godlaugh:

10 minutes ago, be sweet said:

to tide us over till we get the tracklist - anyone wanna claim a track number? :D

I'm claiming track 7 and 11

me praying there's a bonus track cause I'll claim that one, bonus tracks are always the best, Flipside will forever be the best song she's ever made

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

6 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait that my body is a map of la lyric that ya'll sing is arcadia i thought it was a random song we didnt know i

I still haven't figured out if UFB is an inside joke or if it's actually a thing

9 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I agree it’s iconique! However we do know how she resolved them at the end of this clip! Her harmonies sound so beautiful!!!!!

Perfection. If I had this clip of myself singing this I would never stop walking around rooms with my phone and playing it

The Arcadia MV confuses me. Some scenes look filmed with an iPhone and others look professionally shot (also the IG quality doesn't help). I hope we get something more than just her looking pretty on that hotel room tho. I don't need Chemtrails levels of chaos but a little bit of action and change... maybe the knife will make an appearance :creepna:

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

She posted an Instagram video of her listening to RBFY in November of 2017, so out of all the LFL outtakes we know, I believe this one definitely has a higher chance of being released one day

If not, someone MUST leak it! :pout: It's been long enough without that gem! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i claim track 13 (if there is one) 

and i think lana’s political songs are amazing. god bless america, change, when the world was at war, coachella, the greatest, looking for america….. flawless! :party:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I am claiming track 6 or 2 :et:

Also 4 days remaining you guyyyys :silly:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I really hope that whatever unreleased tracks end up making the album, that there is something different about them. Unpopular opinion, but I enjoy when she has a new take on a previously heard song. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I I just realized that we will very soon feel THAT feeling of hearing a brand new unknown song by Miss Lana for the first time :defeated::defeated: guys I can’t… the thrill of the first listen… if you think about it it’s something incredibly special :deadbanana:

Spoiler

I’m 100% sure I will cry a river of tears like a madman