Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I leave for a couple hours and there's news of a possible double album?

:oprah::hype::ma::wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I know she released the 3 singles separately so she could show the different artworks but what if it really is a double album and they’re not all on the same album……

UbsOye5.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

I know she released the 3 singles separately so she could show the different artworks but what if it really is a double album and they’re not all on the same album……

Ok three albums is a LOT. Too much even. 

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Why are we assuming there is a double album coming?

because of the brackets on Ben's post?

Check his Insta story as well if you can—he basically reshared the fan theory & indirectly confirmed it

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

as someone else mentioned it here, rick nowels has been posting about Lana a lot lately... especially about honeymoon:ma: also he posted about I Can Fly like a day before we found out it was supposed to be on the album lmao . And remember when the singles came out and dean Reid replied "stay tuned!" to a comment asking for Rick to work with them again? maybe the second album has Rick involved. we will see

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Check his Insta story as well if you can—he basically reshared the fan theory & indirectly confirmed it

Unless he's clowning us by indirectly saying lol look at these fools ?

Just now, The Siren said:

Unless he's clowning us by indirectly saying lol look at these fools ?

I think he knows better than to fool Lana stans this hard..his comments would be FLOODED with hate, and he really doesn’t like that lol

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think he knows better than to fool Lana stans this hard..his comments would be FLOODED with hate, and he really doesn’t like that lol

just to clarify, I’m not promoting attacking her management if we’re wrong—just stating what will likely happen lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Or when somebody steals his phone :oopna:

Hey guys, just as a reminder, please chill with the GIFs if you can. I know you're having fun, but maybe you can have fun with only 1-2 of them per post too? GIFs (especially large ones) can make it difficult to read the thread and make it slower for some users to load each page. Thank you! <3

and I dunno 'bout the rest of you, but the ex-cocksucker member gif kinda disgusts me tbh

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:headache: hey guys, can you please not use that one gif? The site is getting flagged with sexual content violations lol. I'm about to step out, but I'd really appreciate if you all could please try to remove that certain gif from past posts and refrain from using it in the future! Thank you! x

IMG-0997-2.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS