Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

OMG THAT ARE AMAZING NEWS:wat::hype::trisha: 

PLSS I CANT HANDLE ALL THE NEWS..TWO FUCKKING ALBUMS :trisha: Lemme go to bed & sleep 10 hours so my small brain can process it :oprah2:

WE WON WE WON WE WON:kris:

Pls not me having literally zero  (or less) money in my bank account right before we get two albums. I could cry :deadbanana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

GUYS, WHEN YOU SHAZAM SOME UNRELEASED SONGS LIKE QUEEN OF THE GAS STATION, FOR K PT.2, CHERRY BLOSSOM, FLIPSIDE (etc…) APPEARS “B0030hgjkuliz” AS THE ARTIST AND NOT LANA DEL REY

I SEARCHED THAT “CODE” AND IT LEADS TO AKA VINYLS TO SHOP. 
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Lmao that's nothing, those records are not official so that doesn't mean what y'all are thinking of 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Me staring at the AKA vinyl I spent $80 on before the official release of it next month :judgingu:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

OMG THAT ARE AMAZING NEWS:wat::hype::trisha: 

PLSS I CANT HANDLE ALL THE NEWS..TWO FUCKKING ALBUMS :trisha: Lemme go to bed & sleep 10 hours so my small brain can process it :oprah2:

WE WON WE WON WE WON:kris:

Pls not me having literally zero  (or less) money in my bank account right before we get two albums. I could cry :deadbanana:

you missed the mob spiraling :trisha:

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Can’t believe we’re getting Blue Banisters and the country album at the same time! :hillary:

Of all her projects, the country album is the one I am the most iffy about. Although to release it alongside BB could be a good idea: I couldn’t be disappointed by it if released with a great album. 

7 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Here I thought I'd end my evening reading course literature but nope, I'm ending it with deleting sensitive gifs :die:

There are more in the GIF museum :die:

25 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

If there was a double album BOZ would have spilled. He talked about BB as a normal album so don’t get your hopes up. At this point I just want a traditional release. Three albums in a year is a mess and a half. Two are enough.

Go leave this forum:headache:

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

when she said “listen to it like you listened to video games” is there any significance to the release of video games besides the music video? IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING

after video games she released btd AND paradise in the same year. two albums. :ma:.