Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

But the post made it seem like it Isn’t any good :rip: 

Isn’t Eclipse the insider that said Solar Power was Lorde’s NFR and that it would be highly acclaimed? I think he may have said that SP sounded like The Beach Boys too. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Éclipse really slipped under the radar, didn’t he? (If it’s really him) I mean, we only found out the day after…

it's definitely him, looking at his previous posts but yeah he really did!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i think changing his username to numbers didn't help :bebe:  (although i was always aware of this username change, so when i saw those posts i knew right away they were him)

Why didn’t you tell us? 
faint-shocked.gif

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, new gods said:

i’m glad she seems really invested and proud of the music she’s made this time around. she seemed so unsatisfied with cocc 

I don’t think she was unsatisfied with it, but most of her albums are about two things or have « two parts »… and COCC didn’t, it’s basically a réflexion on her art, when on pause.

plus she took some risks and was afraid to be criticized for it, I guess (look at how defensive she is in interviews about her vocals on White Dress). But the critics really liked it,even though Norman was her biggest achievement when it came to critical acclaim. 
but it’s true she seems so much more proud of this record already. 

Just now, Rainbows said:

Isn’t Eclipse the insider that said Solar Power was Lorde’s NFR and that it would be highly acclaimed? I think he may have said that SP sounded like The Beach Boys too. 

eh, i wouldn't trust any of their OPINIONS bc everyone's opinions are different, but what we want to pay attention to are FAXXXX so if they tell us a number of tracks or release date we could more than likely trust it unless something changes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Just like Lana is returning to Lizzy form? :wat:

our old insider has regained his reign, and lana is going blonde (to bring her old love back) [of leis, pink flamingos, motorcycles, & trailers] :true: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

eh, i wouldn't trust any of their OPINIONS bc everyone's opinions are different, but what we want to pay attention to are FAXXXX so if they tell us a number of tracks or release date we could more than likely trust it unless something changes

Yeah agreed. Solar Power didn’t end up sounding any thing like The Beach Boys or come close to NFR in my opinion, so I still have high hopes for dealer. 

i want a song like this on the album

giphy.gif