Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

giphy.gif

actually none of us can have more than 1 account without getting banned so

does anybody remember that member from the cotcc pre-release era who was randomly banned for having duplicate accounts? @Tulsa Jesus Freak :oic2: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I wonder if she's releasing Rock Candy Sweet alongside Blue Banisters because she knows she'd be skulldragged if she released it on its own. So it's sort of like a peace offering for the critics... before she bashes in their skulls. :eartha2: :lolliney:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I know one damn thing...it better release at MIDNIGHT. One thing I genuinely can't stand is a midday release. Like why??:judgingu:

do you have any info for us daddy?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I wonder if she's releasing Rock Candy Sweet alongside Blue Banisters because she knows she'd be skulldragged if she released it on its own. So it's sort of like a peace offering for the critics... before she bashes in their skulls. :eartha2: :lolliney:

anthony fantano when he realizes he'll have to review 30 tracks, including the qftc monologue Mj flic typography GIF on GIFER - by Fetaxe

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

do you have any info for us daddy?

Yes. I can't 100% confirm it, but streets are saying that there's a high possibility of Lana singing on this album

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Yes. I can't 100% confirm it, but streets are saying that there's a high possibility of Lana singing on this album

i was hoping something like this! yessss we get to hear her sing again :cumming:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Wow she’s really going all out this era 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The fact that almost every BBC1 pr

presenters have retired and now she's going to have to traumatize newcomers :welcome:

she's probably the reason why they all retired, queen of causing shifts in the universe :kris: 

14 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I know one damn thing...it better release at MIDNIGHT. One thing I genuinely can't stand is a midday release. Like why??:judgingu:

Garden of Eden, Crazy for You and Boom Like That (Laptop Demo) for Arcadia 1 minute release anniversary? :oopna:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

she's probably the reason why they all retired, queen of causing shifts in the universe :kris: 

i didn't know annie mac retired :(

giphy.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

she did? :barrie:

yeah i just looked at her wikipedia. i was hoping we might get an interview with her for this song but nope her last broadcast was July 30, 2021

giphy.gif

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yeah i just looked at her wikipedia. i was hoping we might get an interview with her for this song but nope her last broadcast was July 30, 2021

lana literally made her retire after that... hectic interview... i- :barrie: