Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

59 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

oh just someone on discord said that they know an insider and they have listend to dealer and it sounds like a rough demo/unfinished they also said a man that sounds like Alex turner/Miles Kane is on it

also this person isn't the sort of person to stay random stuff like "Dealer is a 20 minute snooze fest" or "I know that there is exactly 22 tracks on the album" so they are 90% trustworthy

OMG I WOULD BE SO HERE FOR THIS !!! 

I love Noir, TOSTB & True Love On The Side, so if Dealer will sound like them I would love it for sure

SO FUCKING HAPPY DEALER IS CONFIRMED :hype::party:

AND 15 FUCKING TRACKS!!!??? WE WON BIG TIME :kris:

I WANNA HUG YOU ALL :spin: WE TRULY WON:party:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE COLLECTIVE BREAKDOWN ONCE AGAIN :trisha: praying for aka re-release or an unreleased album :hooker:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE COLLECTIVE BREAKDOWN ONCE AGAIN :trisha:

We‘re stuck in a loop :thumb2:

My country might be going out of Covid-19 Lockdown on Tuesday I will be so annoyed if I have to go back to school before the single releases I will be so mad :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

she seems so excited about arcadia guys we’re finally past the anticlimactic anemic chemtrails releases ??❤️  the “Let me Love you Like a Woman is out tomorrow in the USA” type of announcements are over…

43 minutes ago, COCC said:

it‘s simply the best era of all time- people take a nap or brush their teeth only to come back to tons of news :trisha:

Or you're at the party and you're doing multiple things at the same time:defeated:

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

So, BB will have 15 tracks which is perfect.

Let me manifest the unreleased album to have 40 tracks 

meditate-meditation.gif

this gif Is the definition of lanaboards a little bit of fighting some manifesting, peacefulness and calm (sometimes)

UtrMWJM.jpg

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Not me getting my hopes up once again that Dealer will be in the vein of Venice Bitch or something trippy :what:

I was hoping for something more rock-ish… but that description that insider gave doesn’t seem like that at all. But I also remember not imagining in a million years that Bartender would sound the way it does, so who knows?

Guys, I just woke up and reread Ben’s post… and the way he wrote it, it’s probably not a double release… 

« album( ) coming soon »

so we’re probably getting BB very soon… but her next project will be that thing she wanted to do for years and could finally pull off (whatever that is), and it will be probably coming in the next months. 

if she says that she is releasing another album WITH a release date around a month after Blue Banisters releases I am not going to believe it

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Guys, I just woke up and reread Ben’s post… and the way he wrote it, it’s probably not a double release… 

« album( ) coming soon »

so we’re probably getting BB very soon… but her next project will be that thing she wanted to do for years and could finally pull off (whatever that is), and it will be probably coming in the next months. 

:true: sadly most likely true

UtrMWJM.jpg

33 minutes ago, Gothicula said:

ahs new season slaps, charli new song is a bop, lana new era is exciting, gaga’s remix album, sally rooney new book, sex education new season… i never stop winning

Im happy for you but your tastebuds need to be put in the ICU