Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

From Video Games to Arcadia, a full circle moment. Poetic justice,ย The Revenge of Lana Del Reyย :trisha:

ย 

inside of my pussy the cosmos are bakingย 

(...)

sun chaser

tropic of Cancer

Southern equater

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

lyrics i feel she might reference in arcadia:

'swinging with the old stars' - more relevant now than ever because she hangs around with joan etc

'only worth living if somebody is loving you'ย 

'swinging in the back yard'

ย 

im gonna go insane if she mirrors some of video games lyricsย :cryney2:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifย gmgif.gifย morrissey-flowers.gif

Okay guys, here's the thing:

ย 

- She actually has more than just an album in her clutch right now

- Blue Banisters is actually 15 tracks (which we've all manifested for days)

- Dealer is featured in the album.

ย 

So what's next? At this point, we might evenย see "Liz, I'm Calling from California/Calihoma" or "Santa Monica Sinner"ย in the official tracklist when she drops the pre-order announcement.

ย 

Guys. Maybe Lana is actually one of us,ย she might created a LB account andย has been lurking around in thisย forum for quite some time now (ย undercover, of course). I REPEAT: SHE MIGHT BE ONE OF US. I AM SCARED??

ย 

MmAQNUw.mp4

ย 

ย 

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay guys, here's the thing:

ย 

- She actually has more than just an album in her clutch right now

- Blue Banisters is actually 15 tracks (which we've all manifested for days)

- Dealer is featured in the album.

ย 

So what's next? At this point, we might evenย see "Liz, I'm Calling from California/Calihoma" or "Santa Monica Sinner"ย in the official tracklist when she drops the pre-order announcement.

ย 

Guys. Maybe Lana is actually one of us,ย she might created a LB account andย has been lurking around in thisย forum for quite some time now (ย undercover, of course). I REPEAT: SHE MIGHT BE ONE OF US. I AM SCARED??

ย 

MmAQNUw.mp4

ย 

ย 

@uhauljoeย looking at you ? we exposed you Lanaย :brows:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

32 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Just a few thoughtsย 

1) We need to find out if Arcadia is a midnight local release or a worldwide release. Maybe Lana will post about it today or tomorrow

2) Maybe Dealer could sound like a demo / unfinished becauseย it soundsย as it was recorded live instead of being a polished studio version. Just a guessย :teehee:

3) I'm excited for Dealer cause a screamer sounds like sth different from her , like outย ofย her comfort zone if you know what I mean and I'm glad weย get to hear it instead of being left in the unknown for several yearsย 

4) Lana seems so excited about Arcadia, it creates so much hype & excitmentย :party:ย Wednesday can't come soon enough:trisha:

first of all I am LIVING for your pfp

1. yes we need to find out what time it releases

2. Blue Banisters Live Version now

4. yes she seems so excited for Arcadia

ย 

and one thing I noticed is I feel like this video and song are going to be very close and intimate and sensual especially the video.

also I noticed this video is filmed in a hotel or motel me thinks and Iย just knowย lanaboards sleuthsย will be able to find the hotel/motel from the heater brand

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,ย ย je sais que tu m'aimes aussiย ~

5 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

ย 

and one thing I noticed is I feel like this video and song are going to be very close and intimate and sensual especially the video.

also I noticed this video is filmed in a hotel or motel me thinks and Iย just knowย lanaboards sleuthsย will be able to find the hotel/motel from the heater brand

I think some people already found out which Hotel it could be.

If I remember correctly it was this one :

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/paspagi-hilton-garden-inn-arcadia-pasadena-area/

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

6 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

ย 

I think it's the Hilton Hotel room in Arcadia from the 'good god' mirror selfie that people found

The hotel room has different windows and curtains from the first snippet so this music video seems more planned out that the LMLYLAW video for example. It feels like she's really excited for this one!

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I think some people already found out which Hotel it could be.

If I remember correctly it was this one :

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/paspagi-hilton-garden-inn-arcadia-pasadena-area/

ย 

3 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I think it's the Hilton Hotel room in Arcadia from the 'good god' mirror selfie that people found

The hotel room has different windows and curtains from the first snippet so this music video seems more planned out that the LMLYLAW video for example. It feels like she's really excited for this one!

hilton-garden-inn-arcadia-pasadena-2-que

ย 

yup that's the same floor pattern and heater so it is the same hotel I wonder if the bit she posted when she said later later and soon was part of the video or not

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,ย ย je sais que tu m'aimes aussiย ~

If we get the preorder with the single on wednesday I'm assuming it'll be an late afternoon (UK time) releaseย that tends to be the time US artists release the preorders also I finish work at 5pm so that would be a perfect time for the preorders for meย 

So Dealer vocals are either:

- Her satanic vocals (like Noir, Baby Blue Love, some of her laptop demos...)

- Literally screaming (like MDM live, Heart Shaped Box live or that mysterious song she was rehearsing years ago)

Either way I'm excited. The fact that itย sounds rough like a demo makes it better cause we'll hear the real anger on her voice.ย 

I guess it's going to he a divisive trackย but I live for Lana's weird vocalsย :pussypower:

giphy.gif

I hope she ROARSย on dealer cus ya know leo moon energy ROYAL FLUSH FULL HOUSE 2 PAIR 4 OF A KIND BUT IM ONE OF A KIND RAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRR UR MY DEALER BABE BUT HOUSE ALWAYS WINS BABE SO THEY SAY N IM SAYIN IT NOW TOO BABE DONT GO WE GOTTA CASH THE CHIPS AT THE COUNTER RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AHย HXDe7Pt.gif:oic:

UV/Honeymoon