Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I've done some sleuthing and I've managed to find out some stuff about the video!

The first snippet is definitely filmed in two locations.
Screenshot-20210905-124654.png
Screenshot-20210905-124732.png

The microwave and cabinet from first snippet are the same as the ones from the Hilton Hotel in Arcadia:

guest-room.jpg

I've checked other photos of the hotel and there's no match for the window frames & curtains from the other part of the first snippet.

But I did find a match in the single cover:

Screenshot-20210905-130218.png

Screenshot-20210905-130204.png

You might recognise those railings in the background from somewhere...

Screenshot-20210905-130323.png

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

BoZ said she had 3 covers right...?

Could it mean 3 albums 

well, if we put on our clown makeup - yeah it could :hooker: (:crying4:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, Frangipani said:

I've done some sleuthing and I've managed to find out some stuff about the video!

The microwave and cabinet from first snippet are the same as the ones from the Hilton Hotel in Arcadia:

guest-room.jpg

I've checked other photos of the hotel and there's no match for the window frames & curtains from the other part of the first snippet.

she said let's go to the hotel and then in the lyrics she also said that they should go so they went to some treehouse in arcadia la la la la 
20210905_120414.thumb.gif.fa6efcc64d26ben7NlJ85.gif20210905_120414.thumb.gif.fa6efcc64d26be

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

omg, you little DETECTIVE! :trisha: we stan! Sherlock Holmes WHO?

Beskrivning saknas.

We have 4 or even 5 confirmed songs from previous projects:

-Thunder

-Cherry Blossom

-Dealer

-song made with Barrie

and probaly I Talk To Jesus

What last sixth song could be? I think it'll surprise us, something unexpected.

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

We have 4 or even 5 confirmed songs from previous projects:

-Thunder

-Cherry Blossom

-Dealer

-song made with Barrie

and probaly I Talk To Jesus

What last sixth song could be? I think it'll surprise us, something unexpected.

Roses. Bloom. For. You.

:slay:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

18 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

BoZ said she had 3 covers right...?

Could it mean 3 albums 

I think he said, back in July, that the cover she posted was a possibility out of three… But I’m really not sure. But we do know there’s a Target exclusive and the standard  one. Maybe the third will be for UO or got scrapped (if there’s is a third one)

Idk why but I've never been this excited for one of her records!

And what Im hearing about Dealer sounds fucking amazing!

I wonder though how the Target Exclusive can be even more beautiful? The artwork she posted is literally already my fave album cover. :flutter:

I would imagine that a song described as her screaming her head off wouldn't sound polished lol. There aren't many songs in her released catalog, if any songs at all that sound like an "unfinished demo," so i'm going with the fact that it was a conscious choice or that it may serve as some sort of interlude between two halves of the album.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i know this is probably a reach, however when fans say, that thunder isn't doing it for them because "it just doesn't go anywhere", they're right. to me that's the brilliance of the song though, because it's in alignment with what the song is about: a relationship stuck in limbo. which of course could be produced better, but i still love the song for conveying that feeling so damn well - from lana's vocals, the lyrics obviously and the rather sluggish drum beat :oprah2: and it takes me back to that relationship ugh

so excited to see her final version of it - possibly reworked with a new mindset? exciting

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Agreed with your analysis @lamms - Cherry Blossom may stay the same production wise, but I almost guarantee that they're going to polish up Thunder or make some changes to that one ^

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So happy we get 15 Tracks:kris:

So I guess we'll have 7 or 8 unheard songs which is totally fine for me + some leaked Songs/ Outtakes got reworked probably 

Right now I'm super excited to hear Arcadia,  Dealer & the "Barrie song" but the tracklist is yet to come :trisha:

Wondering which song will be opener , which spot on the tracklist will BB get ( still think it would be perfect as the closer), will Dealer be track 8 again? :brows:

We will found out in a few days :lange::kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She'll continue the tradition - Blue Banisters is going to be the opening track 

6 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

guest-room.jpg

The way I don't know if to admire you for this or to be totally terrified instead </3

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Imagine WF WF being the last song… and she announces the next album, produced by MIKE DEAN, almost like a « preview » of what’s to come :brows:

Gonna manifest that from now on :dua:

Beskrivning saknas.

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

She'll continue the tradition - Blue Banisters is going to be the opening track 

Yeah probably but somehow I hope & pray Blue Banisters won't be the opener:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: