Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

59 minutes ago, new gods said:

cant wait for her to run me over with her toyota in 3 days 

Both feet on the dash :hide:

55 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

niko & topanga getting ready for their first neil krug photoshoot

astrollc.gif    

Heads up! We might even see her drowning them in the bathtub for the back cover :willcut:

dbZVir1.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

standing straight like an angel will be no more - this is obviously the dance breakdown in the middle of the song to transition into roll with me (on the radio) 851902649284690001.gif?v=1851902649284690001.gif?v=1851902649284690001.gif?v=1851902649284690001.gif?v=1

REzjpNH.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Idk, someone posted it on discord dddd

If it’s real it makes sense about NLMG/Stars because BoZ did say he didn’t quite understand some of the choices of old unreleased songs lol… we’ll see!

I do hope loved you then and now makes it or leaks though I wanna hear that one sooooo bad ?

35 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

E-iWFaDX0AEapWS.png

Wuttice dis hunny

Remember when everyone was roasting the speculated title Love Song saying she already has a song called Love and she’d never do that? Let’s keep an open mind ladies….
ED262-FCA-EED5-4880-BECA-BE14-C695-F3-B6

Bonus points for “wattice sis hunny” lmfao I got a good laugh outta that one 

29 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

E-iWFaDX0AEapWS.png

Wuttice dis hunny

a mix of wishful thinking, purely logical deductions and a bit of lies :um3:… plus the timing’s off the fake insider girlies (cough cough @lustforlife) always suddenly spill after her/the real insiders said something so i’m going with fake.

(yes mainly because i want cherry blossom to be reworked with added strings but that’s a different story:crying5:)

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Remember when everyone was roasting the speculated title Love Song saying she already has a song called Love and she’d never do that? Let’s keep an open mind ladies…. I do agree that the person who made the screenshot didn’t know LYTAN was Dealer so she’s gonna see herself out 

But Dealer isn’t LYTAN. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Remember when everyone was roasting the speculated title Love Song saying she already has a song called Love and she’d never do that? Let’s keep an open mind ladies…. I do agree that the person who made the screenshot didn’t know LYTAN was Dealer so she’s gonna see herself out 

Loved You Then and Now is not Dealer but Rock Candy Sweet, like @Surf Noir said already 

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Loved You Then and Now is Rock Candy Sweet, but not Dealer. 

Also, I’m biased af bc NLMG was one of the very first unreleased songs I heard from her, back in 2013, and I have a soft spot for that song but I’d be v happy if it indeed was reworked (in a good way) and it’s on the record 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Wednesday can't come soon enough, I don't know how much more alleged insider info I can take

imageproxy.jpg

I read piano and I was like :tsk:

I'm gonna keep an open mind, but miss Lana you can do so much more than piano ballads. A tired concept for you methinks. :air2:

I really like NLMG but the lyrics are way too reminiscent of the BTD era. Unless it’s rewritten, I really don’t see it being included in the same album that has BB or WW. The difference in the lyricism between NLMG and her newer songs is drastic, and I don’t think it’d fit the album anyway. Lana is far past her "live fast, die young" era

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, FallingCherry said:

I really like NLMG but the lyrics are way too reminiscent of the BTD era. Unless it’s rewritten, I really don’t see it being included in the same album that has BB or WW. The difference in the lyricism between NLMG and her newer songs is drastic, and I don’t think it’d fit the album anyway. Lana is far past her "live fast, die young" era

I thought the same thing.

It would not be cohesive at all. That’s the only thing that not clicks for me

0YnL0Kf.gif