Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

19 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

a mix of wishful thinking, purely logical deductions and a bit of lies :um3:… plus the timing’s off the fake insider girlies (cough cough @lustforlife) always suddenly spill after her/the real insiders said something so i’m going with fake.

(yes mainly because i want cherry blossom to be reworked with added strings but that’s a different story:crying5:)

This is fake lol :)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

If Dealer allegedly features male vocals that sound like Alex Turner or Miles Kane, then it has to be a song from the 2017 sessions, not 2020 like a lot of us previously thought. I don’t know the credibility of that source, so time will tell!

11 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

no i wouldnt im a fake insider who dont nothing do u forget? Go on and keep on discord and dbree lists its funny :omfg2: 

Most honest thing you’ve ever said :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

but bitch imagine a track produced by Mike with hip hop beats and very heavy synths called Only On Thursday's with Abel cooing in the background and then he has one of those kinda verses where it's iconic as fuck UGHHHHHHHH

YESSSS. I'm in love with the concept already! :flutter:

OBLIGATORY 

Just now, lustforlife said:

Dealer feat Nikke Lane with Jenn screaming on the back and produced by Mike Dean is coming :popcorn:

This is seek

photo-17716.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven