Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just know Dealer will be excellent. For me “rough and unfinished” sounds even more exciting, they’re just btd gays and not ready for this type of sound :hooker:  I believe in dealer’s supremacy and you can’t change my mind 

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Those bitches are like "dealer is horrible" and when u ask what is their favorite lana song they say summetime sadness :blush3:

the CG remix, not the album version :hoe:

I generally agree but it's so hilarious and toxic how someone expresses one opinion about not liking a song and you all continue to insult and stereotype them ??? then get mad when someone else does the same to you

Also… im just reminding y’all that there’s really a lot of stans hating on white dress and calling it “rough” and “screechy” just because she showed emotion in her voice and tried something new. And imo it’s one of her best songs of all the time

Just now, venicebitch said:

Also… im just reminding y’all that there’s really a lot of stans hating on white dress and calling it “rough” and “screechy” just because she showed emotion in her voice and tried something new. And imo it’s one of her best songs of all the time

thats what i first thought upon release but its become by fav on the album :trisha: 

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I generally agree but it's so hilarious and toxic how someone expresses one opinion about not liking a song and you all continue to insult and stereotype them ??? then get mad when someone else does the same to you

we're just joking honestly :rip: there's a lot of stans who really are stuck in her past eras and think everything from the past few eras are boring & dull, we're just pointing that out, i would agree that being serious about it and thinking that all "white gays" are like that isn't a very mature outlook but i don't think anybody here really thinks that

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

"rough" & "unfinished" work can be some of the most interesting, unique, & thought-provoking, let's take kurt cobain for example, some of his rough, home recordings are some of his most interesting work, like "burn the rain", or his cover of "and i love her", he believed that his album "nevermind" was too polished and purposely made "in utero" more rough in it's sound, and i think some of the band's best songs are from that album

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!