Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Maybe she means “I don’t wanna leave” and not “I don’t wanna live”

Just now, honeybadger said:

i don’t wanna live :oprah3:

I was thinking maybe it's not just "I don't wanna live." Period.

It could be "I don't wanna live without you" or "I don't wanna live in a world like this" blah blah idk

Although UV vibes if its just her screaming I don't wanna live :sass:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

"rough" & "unfinished" work can be some of the most interesting, unique, & thought-provoking, let's take kurt cobain for example, some of his rough, home recordings are some of his most

interesting work, like "burn the rain", or his cover of "and i love her", he believed that "nevermind" was too polished and purposely made "in utero" more rough in it's sound, and i think some of the band's best songs are from that album

sometimes being too polished is a hinderance in a song so i hope however we get Dealer is its best form :godlaugh:

This is gonna be Lana's Fetch The Bolt Cutters, calling it now :kris:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

i mean we've been listening to hundreds of unfinished unreleased songs for years so i think we can handle it :oprah3:

i mean, some might think aka is rough & unfinished in it's sound, but it's my personal favorite ldr album :oprah3: i actually think the unmastered feel of it's production & sound adds to it's uniqueness :oprah3:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I’m so exited for dealer 

I can’t wait to scream along with her when she says “I don’t wanna live”

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

anyone else remember when she posted a fancam of herself to that audio of her saying she didn't want to live anymore but she is or whatever right after posting cocc tracklist? (one of the lana moments that lives in my head rent free like wtf was that lmao)

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

I truly love that we hear completly new vocal styles from her recently like her vocals in White Dress & soon the screaming in Dealer :scream::trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

whether it’s eclipse, boz, or one of their random friends say it’s bad, there’s no point in forming opinions unless you’ve heard it therefore i remain neutral on dealer 

Exactly. You guys trust these people's tastes regarding music too much, when that type of stuff really depends on the listener. :um:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, opheliaandthemotel said:

anyone else remember when she posted a fancam of herself to that audio of her saying she didn't want to live anymore but she is or whatever right after posting cocc tracklist? (one of the lana moments that lives in my head rent free like wtf was that lmao)

i was thinking of that! maybe she was hinting at something :et: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, sweetie said:

yZNA98d.png

RLhLt2v.png

If random insiders on random Discord servers dislike something then that means it's probably amazing. :true:

when lana finally feeds us

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, sweetie said:

yZNA98d.png

RLhLt2v.png

who the hell is sean tho? 

who.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole