Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's funny how people view NFR as her least commerical album..when intact its on par BTD and surpasses LFL in terms of promo.

Yes we did have a long gap between the singles. But she went crazy with the radio Interviews. The grammy museum. The grammy student academy. The ice cream truck. The sublime cover. The season of witch. There was actually so much promo done :o

Not to mention the Gucci which also added to its hype...

I want same energy from RCS. 

9 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

clink clink bitch 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bt0eycxbsvi8fl5n8nqp

sean's handcuffs be like

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

It's funny how people view NFR as her least commerical album..when intact its on par BTD and surpasses LFL in terms of promo.

Yes we did have a long gap between the singles. But she went crazy with the radio Interviews. The grammy museum. The grammy student academy. The ice cream truck. The sublime cover. The season of witch. There was actually so much promo done :o

Not to mention the Gucci which also added to its hype...

I want same energy from RCS. 

And this album does so well in streaming! Gonna surpass LFL for sure. 

giphy.gif

So do you guys think the album is already done (not necessarily mastered)? I reckon there is a high chance it's finished,  since, as we all know, Lana is almost always writing new music

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

23 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

So do you guys think the album is already done (not necessarily mastered)? I reckon there is a high chance it's finished,  since, as we all know, Lana is almost always writing new music

I want to believe that it is, but knowing Lana, probably isn't. She always have last minute doubts 

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I want to believe that it is, but knowing Lana, probably isn't. She always have last minute doubts 

35 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

In my opinion it might be finished, but probably the videos, promo, cds and vinyls are not ready: even Chemtrails, when she announced it in May, was mostly ready (from what we know, many songs from the album were written already in 2019) but the cover and everything else were done later. 

42 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

I sure hope so it is.

if it wasn’t when she announced the damn June 1 date, then I’m gonna scream why the fuck did she blur out that date, when even a second-grade child could see there weren’t 90 days between March 20 and June 1. As for promo, everything isn’t wrapped, probably. I still hope for summer songs from her, but maybe more an August album (again) rather than a June one (and we’d be lucky to have another complete project from her in the same year).

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

I know he isn’t the most reliable source, but the fan that met Lana in Texas asked her about RCS and she said it was still coming and she was working on new songs 

that could mean either RCS is done and she’s working on new songs, or she meant she’s working on new songs meaning RCS

Lana has been working on two albums since November so it’s not unlikely that the album is done in terms of song being recorded (as others have said) but I highly doubt anything else is done (videos, promo slots, physical production)

I hate using insiders as sources, but I feel like if any kind of gears were turning we’d know about it by now, being about a month from release :bebe:

This feels less real than July/August did during COTCC release because by now insiders at least knew that the songs were sent in to be mastered, and this time it’s been crickets from literally anyone even remotely involved 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

This feels less real than July/August did during COTCC release because by now insiders at least knew that the songs were sent in to be mastered, and this time it’s been crickets from literally anyone even remotely involved 

wait does anyone know when was Chemtrails mastered? but other than that having no info about the songs being mastered is scary 

3 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

wait does anyone know when was Chemtrails mastered? but other than that having no info about the songs being mastered is scary 

a reliable insider said 12 songs (which didn’t include Yosemite) were mastered in July, and that there should be no reason Chemtrails couldn’t have came out in September 

but again, that was an insider, so they could have just been saying that to get fans riled up. We never get ‘official’ word on when things like that are done

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

a reliable insider said 12 songs (which didn’t include Yosemite) were mastered in July, and that there should be no reason Chemtrails couldn’t have came out in September 

the thing is we know of two outtakes from Chemtrails: Dealer and an unknown song. There's a chance that Lana omitted them from the track list for them to be added to RCS (and I hope they're not similar sounding songs even though she claims Dealer was the most different sounding song from Chemtrails) 

As I said before RCS is probs her exploration into the sound of "Dealer" or her making music with Zach Dawes - but let's wait and see

25 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i give up. Imma pretend she never announced rcs Oprah Shrug GIF - Oprah Shrug Well - Discover & Share GIFs

SAME!!! Like damn...

I Wanna See The Receipts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm also constantly surprised how this thread is still alive :eartha::eartha2:

21 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I'm also constantly surprised how this thread is still alive :eartha::eartha2:

We have to keep it alive :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆