Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Corona said:

What is happening here:lange:

Can someone sum up everything new from like the last 24 hours plss?

There's been alleged leaked tracklists, 15 songs (confirmed by eclipse), arcadia debuting at 6pm British time (1pm est) and apparently the single will come with a pre order announcement. There's rumblings that the album is dropping on October 15. Three dealer snippets have leaked and it sounds like an upbeat money power glory with yelling (I love it)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

There's been alleged leaked tracklists, 15 songs (confirmed by eclipse), arcadia debuting at 6pm British time (1pm est) and apparently the single will come with a pre order announcement. There's rumblings that the album is dropping on October 15. Three dealer snippets have leaked and it sounds like an upbeat money power glory with yelling (I love it)

DEALER IS COMING OMG:lange:

16 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

OMG WHERE'S THE TRACKLIST OH MY GOD

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

hopefully there will be no (more?) BB leaks :smokes:

ITS GETTING RELEASED SO SOON BESTIES! We can wait a few weeks more! No need for getting spoiled already methinks. Although, I too wish we could have the album ALREADY but  :kiss:

(and yes, it might be my own fault that I can't stop reading on here and getting "spoilers" from your reactions and comments to the snippets. I ain't got no discipline okay)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy