Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

"hiiiiip hop in the suuuummmmmmer dont b a bummer babe b mah undercover babe mm" white lines n black beaches n vlood red sangrias we travel for weeks just to escape ur demons ur makin me crazy tell me i need this white lines n black beeeaaach eeeeeeszss vibes. 

we need more of those vibes. 2ljTUpT.jpg

this but the version they accidentally posted on youtube

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

this but the version they accidentally posted on youtube

uh hm hm hm hm. hm hm. hm-hm hmm-hmm-hmm got a feelin in bones la la la give into ur affection. wrap u up in mah daiszy. chains. 
I feel like the demo's kinda more raunchy bc of how unorganized it is n the final version's a bit more glazed yeah.

but dig that yeah truthfully btween u me im usually single huuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh huuuuuuuuuuu ooooooohh hoooooooo hiieeuuuuuuuuuuuu huuuuu oooooohhhhhh

UV/Honeymoon

i saw a post and thought it was real and came running here to post......

it was a fucking fraud and i'm pissed..... i woke up out of sleep and saw my phone and this happened -_- 

okay i'm gooing back to bed goodnight :facepalm:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just spent the last hour listening to UV demos...and have no clue why I didn’t hear some of them years ago!!? Like hello?? The demos for Money Power Glory, Sad Girl, and Ultraviolence are fucking sick dude!! The tears streamed down my face. And the Flipside version with drums (fan made or not, who knows, whatever) is fucking cool. We need more stuff like that for RCS! Wow! (I’m very high right now, not only on weed but also for discovering these demos) ? ? ? 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I really really really feel like it would be a missed opportunity if Lana doesn’t include a cover of Big Rock Candy Mountain on this album. I can almost hear Lana singing it in her own way, a little slowed down, deeper in the verses, higher and twinkly in the chorus, maybe a mellotron in the background. The lyrics are even Lana-esque enough that people would probably even think it was a quirky original. Cigarette trees? Lemonade streams? Bluebirds singing? Lana was meant to sing this song.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

4 hours ago, ProstituteStares said:

This is us, waiting for Lanas sign about RCS. Team Delulu Strong! :hype:

Edit: I forgot to ask wtf is that, but anyway Im high

this video is the best thing I've seen on this thread so far i'M SCREAMING :lmao:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It will be a year of us collecting the crumbs she leaves us  and trying to find out whether they are clues for RCS or not :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Even if it gets delayed like Chemtrails it's not like she's going to stay silent for a year. We got in August (I think) the bts video of the chemtrails MV and that a song was coming before that, then in October we got LMLYLAW and then in december the preorder and MV announcement. I expect something (at least an announcement or snippet) sometime in May/June.

giphy.gif