Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

53 minutes ago, surf noir sweetheart said:

mbWIpuR.gif watching other fanbases get music

We did just get an album a month and a half ago :bebe: 

I wish she would have just not announced the album the day after Chemtrails came out because we’re all on the edge of our seat when we should be content. She should have announced Blue Banisters in June or July (since that’s probably when we’ll get the single) and gone from there

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

so…what was the point of “announcing” blue banisters??

the romanticization of getting railed on the rails romeo n juliet balcony style rails rails railing like a speed traiiiiiin blue bannisters bannisters blue bb blue bb bannisters blue  xqfnAG5.gif

UV/Honeymoon

what is everybody talking about? rock candy sweet was released last week, "buttered noodles on the veranda" is definitely my favorite, i dig the psychedelic vibes 

tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o1_400.gifv

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

we could get lost on the second flooooooooooooooor- railin 'way at the stairwayyyyyyy
we could get high fuckin while it raaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnnns turnin blue 
on the bannisters bb. CXKVVUK.gif
turnning blue on the bannisterssssss baaaayyyyyyyyy bieeeeeeehh haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa ah ohhhhhhhhh NLRXfWG.gif

UV/Honeymoon