Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Super Movie said:

Yep (if what we've heard is legit) 

Thanks! I'll go ahead and put posts with those lines in spoiler tags.

If you want to share any details about the songs, please put them in spoiler tags so that users who want to be surprised at the day of the official release will get the chance to! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I'm sorry, but that song is horrible. Wild One is superior. And I'm sure there are more deserving tracks than Wild On You 779121206090530816.gif?v=1

Wild One is literally the aborted sibling of Ride. Like....?????? Wild On You supremacy 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

11 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Ok but who put my name on [removed] with a screenshot :eartha:

imagine if Lana planned to release Auerbach version of Fine China on her unreleased collection album coming next January :crai: Ben is gonna flip, this site is getting shut down before we get to hear the album and you're going to jail with BOZ 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Thanks! I'll go ahead and put posts with those lines in spoiler tags.

If you want to share any details about the songs, please put them in spoiler tags so that users who want to be surprised at the day of the official release will get the chance to! :)

Yall are stressing the good sis Clampi OUT. That's like 100+ posts she has to edit now :deadbanana:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Wild On You is literally an aborted fetus. Like....?????? Wild One supremacy 

So true, bestie! That's why you're the best leaker :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, lover said:

imagine if Lana planned to release Auerbach version of Fine China on her unreleased collection album coming next January :crai: Ben is gonna flip, this site is getting shut down before we get to hear the album and you're going to jail with BOZ 

I rebuke that in the name of (I talk to) Jesus

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Yall are stressing the good sis Clampi OUT. That's like 100+ posts she has to edit now :deadbanana:

bye-bye to my plans of re-writing my study notes 'til another mod takes over I guess :flop:

BUT I'd love it if you guys can go back to your posts and help me by putting them in spoiler tags! :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Wild One is literally the aborted sibling of Ride. Like....?????? Wild On You supremacy 

THIIIS. I believe in #WildOnYouSupremacy

8nl2OpX.png

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Wild One is cute, but no Wild On You (Lana's magnum opus)

i think i’m talking for all of us when i say this shit is VERY confusing. Can someone, ANYONE, please clear things up a bit and recapitulate the real news without the fake ones? cause everything’s very mixed up right now :bebe: