Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It should have been very telling how far away we were from hearing Blue Banisters when she only posted it to Instagram

it didn’t post to YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter :toofloppy::toofloppy:

If there was any kind of ‘hype building’ thought behind it, she surely would want to make sure as many people as possible saw it. 

instead we get a random post and then 17 days and counting of silence 

I can’t believe I was on team Delulu so hard I actually thought we’d get the album in June :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

We need something like what she did with Keds in 2009 - a cute shoe collection designed by her that match the aesthetics of the album/era, whatever those will be 

imageproxy.jpg

the way she promoted blue banister - maybe it was just a tease. 

something is indeed brewing. 

but she needs to do what she used to do before honeymoon - kinda the way billie eilish is doing now,

it builds much more hype to wait untill it’s done - then tease it properly instead of whatever she’s doin now. 

6 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

RCS is Shangri-La's meets Jim Morrison and Bob Dylan. God Bless and Fuck Off

So the pre-NFR! songs recorded with Jack will be on this album

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

26 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the way she promoted blue banister - maybe it was just a tease. 

something is indeed brewing. 

but she needs to do what she used to do before honeymoon - kinda the way billie eilish is doing now,

it builds much more hype to wait untill it’s done - then tease it properly instead of whatever she’s doin now. 

a tease is only a tease if it’s followed by something. She teased RCS over a month ago and Blue Banisters almost 3 weeks ago :toofloppy:

there’s a difference between teasing and whatever she’s doing 

also, Honeymoon was probably her most perfect era. She talked about Music To Watch Boys To, gave us the title track lyrics, and all within a month and a half we got HBTB, title track, Terrence Loves You, Salvatore, and the Urban Outfitter’s listening party. We’re less than a month and a half away from the release date (:toofloppy:) and we have one (allegedly) song title 

"Don’t forget me"

Sometimes I wonder if the false dates given are the ones she wishes the album was out, like it’s the perfect moment to listen to that project. A very « I’m living in my own Lana world where time is different, deal with it if your world doesn’t apply rules like in mine ».

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

august 2020 vibes

no I swear august 2020 was better than this 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Indeed! And watch us believe in the June date the second a snippet and single is out :toofloppy:

We. never. Learn. 

luckily for us the first single/snippet probably won’t come until after June 1st :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The way the album gonna have a 1 dollar budget after the flop of the cocc era :oh:

the same flop that outsold the top 10 combined and broke records, that flop??

if anything, COTCC is going to let her label know that no matter how many variants of vinyls they produce, her fans (and the gp) will eat it up. 

NFR and COTCC are both painted as ‘flop’ eras and it makes no sense because she keeps selling more and more and more. Sure she’s dropped out of the billboard 200 already, but sales are more powerful than streams and she sure as hell got sales 

that’s why I was so surprised when she announced RCS so soon, I know her label isn’t going to just let her release a random record. There’s gonna be mad promo planned

"Don’t forget me"