Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I feel like Lana doesn’t know what she’s doing either so☠️ I mean she was working on COUNTLESS albums over the last 2 years. She’s still so strange and wild? (hot take: I don’t think she ever started on recording American Standards)

Updated info for the late users:

Based on info provided by insiders from ATRL:

Spoiler

- The BB cover will have alternatives, including covers for Target (and the vinyl is said to be red colour), and Urban Outfitters. They are suspected to be shot by the legendary Neil Krug and will include vehicles.

(Also this is just my opinion but I expect HMV will also have an alternate cover like they did with COCC)

- Color Blue/Wild On You is renamed Nectar of the Gods and will be on Blue Banisters

- Living Legend is also on Blue Banisters

- Text Book is said to be the first track on the album

- There will be an interlude on the album

- There are 15 tracks

- Arcadia is track number 3

- According to @lustforlife, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend are sequences (which means the songs will appear next to each other on the tracklist)

- BoZ says the album will be released two weeks earlier than expected

Let me know if I've missed anything so I can add it accordingly. I will be posting this update on every fresh new page so everyone knows what's going on :duck:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Spoiler

Another red Target vinyl....that store is about to get so much of my money :true:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think they will say much more than they already could have: I mean, they heard the damn song in May like the rest of us. 

I only heard positive reviews on TB’s lyrics. A few people on Twitter disapproved, but I didn’t hear a word from actual music critics. In fact, most people appreciated the songwriting!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Spoiler

- The BB cover will have alternatives, including covers for Target and Urban Outfitters. They are suspected to be shot by the legendary Neil Krug and will include vehicles.

(Also this is just my opinion but I expect HMV will also have an alternate cover like they did with COCC)

- Color Blue/Wild On You is renamed Nectar of the Gods and will be on Blue Banisters

- There are 15 tracks

Let me know if I've missed anything so I can add it accordingly. I will be posting this update on every fresh new page so everyone knows what's going on :duck:

Red Target vinyl 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Yeah, comparing her own body to stolen land is definitely not a tired, tired trope and sus. All this talk of "making reparations", does she mean reparations for living on stolen land or is it these god-awful lyrics that she's pre-emptively making reparations for? 

Who hurt you? :wtf3:

I was just explaining that I don't think it was a regression to BTD days cause mentioning

Spoiler

America =/= patriotic

song. Keep your history lessons and morals to yourself babe cause I'm not even from the US :awk:

Edited by Clampigirl

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Spoiler

- The BB cover will have alternatives, including covers for Target and Urban Outfitters. They are suspected to be shot by the legendary Neil Krug and will include vehicles.

- There are 15 tracks

Thank you angel!!

Edited by Clampigirl

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Tracklist Spoiler (Filling it in)

Reveal hidden contents

1. Text Book

2. Blue Banisters

3. Arcadia

4. Interlude

10. Thunder