Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Yosemite said:

Lmao by predicting some random tracklist order?

Even I joked abt TB being the opener, when the 3 singles dropped…wait wait, does that make me an insider as well? :raven:

I was being playful and not serious I- 

:stareney2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

13 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Bump

6 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I leave for like half an hour and I miss 200+ posts :defeated:

did anything happen?

Edit: I forgot quoting doesn't include quotes lol, click the arrow to go to Arcadia's comment and they did a recap

Edited by hashtagtylerh

General reminder:

• Do not ask for links, ask where to find leaks, give ANY hints on where to find leaked material or share leaked material!
    • Sharing links will lead to a ban, and asking for links will put you on moderation (meaning a mod has to approve your posts before they're visible for everyone else).
  • Please use the spoiler tag if you want to discuss new information about the songs and album. This also includes song lyrics! Please do it even for the tiniest of information or details. Do this to respect users who don't want to be spoiled until the official release day.
    • To use the spoiler tag, either click on the "eye" icon in the top bar when you write a post, or type in [ * spoiler * ] your text in here [ * /spoiler * ] but without " * ".
  • Please use the report button if you see anything or anyone breaking the rules, or makes you uncomfortable.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have a feeling that BB is gonna be a really polarizing album for the general public. It's gonna be a split between "absolutely love it" and 'absolutely hate it", but that's how we know it's gonna be iconic and incredible 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I was being playful and not serious I- 

:stareney2:

I don't know, it's always hard to get that over written statements.

But yeah, this was the first time they got something right- but tbh it wasn't hard to get it right, even I said to some people that I had this strong feeling that LL was still on the record. I mean, judging by some of her unreleased choices, it was 90% possible she'd keep that one (and also bc I don't love that one and some others she chose) so yeah. Here's to hoping they're interesting now 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

38 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Updated info for the late users:

Based on info provided by insiders from ATRL:

Reveal hidden contents

- The BB cover will have alternatives, including covers for Target (and the vinyl is said to be red colour), and Urban Outfitters. They are suspected to be shot by the legendary Neil Krug and will include vehicles.

(Also this is just my opinion but I expect HMV will also have an alternate cover like they did with COCC)

- Color Blue/Wild On You is renamed Nectar of the Gods and will be on Blue Banisters

- Living Legend is also on Blue Banisters

- Text Book is said to be the first track on the album

- There will be an interlude on the album

- There are 15 tracks

- Arcadia is track number 3

- According to @lustforlife, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend are sequences

Let me know if I've missed anything so I can add it accordingly. I will be posting this update on every fresh new page so everyone knows what's going on :duck:

Bump

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven