Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:
  Hide contents

dealer is not 12 dealer is 9

TAKE IT BACK NO it would be so good after WW :toofunny: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Spoiler

Thunder, Wildflower, Dealer and Living Legend have this raw explosive energy - whether celebratory or confessional/deeply personal - and could work really well as a sequence. If Cherry Blossom truly is track 14 (a mellow and hopeful lullaby of sorts), I suppose track 15 will be similarly low-key. I could see Nectar of the Gods closing the album. Weren't CB and NOTG first written during the same UV session? But it also makes sense that the song is track 9 right before Thunder.*

Anyway, I'm seeing a bit of a pattern here. The album starts with 3 reflective melancholy songs (TB, BB, Arcadia) closing with a transitional instrumental interlude which probably leads us to a different sound (the 4 new songs?) - perhaps a more intense jazzy/bluesy one based on the producers' credits? - which eventually lead to the more explosive part of the album (from Thunder to Living Legend). And then Lana closes the album with two quieter reflective ones (CB + a new one or the Barrie song or NOTG).  

By the way, not that it matters but the sales will be disastrous without physicals right? 

* Just saw that Dealer is track 9. I guess Nectar of the Gods could be track 12. Lol, she really said "let me put all the outtakes in the second half of the album". 

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:
  Hide contents
  1. Text Book
  2. Blue Banisters
  3. Arcadia
  4. Interlude
  5. TBD
  6. TBD
  7. TBD
  8. TBD
  9. TBD
  10. Thunder
  11. Wildflower Wildfire
  12. Dealer
  13. Living Legend
  14. Cherry Blossom
  15. TBD

Nectar of the Gods (previously leaked as Wild on You / Colour Blue) hasn't been revealed within the tracklist but it's confirmed.

Wow she’s really putting 6 versions of The Blackest Day on this album? ? 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dealer sounds……. AMAZING

Omg hey bestie, where the hell have you been loca!!  I feel like I haven't seen you on here in FOREVER. Are up to speed on all the details 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

the way that there is a lead single coming out in 2 days and we almost know the whole tracklist, but we are still in „pre-pre release” :air2: aaaanyways, im so hyped for this album. cant believe that we are going to have album that includes thunder, dealer and living legend in one. i regret ever underestimating the genius of Lana Del Reys art in this era :smokes4: 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

what are the chances of an album with delayed physical copies leaking 1 month early :hooker:

Lana should hurry up and release it a month early before it leaks, meaning she should time travel and release it last month! :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: