Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why is everything being spoilered? like...... these tracks have been leaked for years, they're no secret to any of us :usrsney:

Mods rule :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why is everything being spoilered? like...... these tracks have been leaked for years, they're no secret to any of us :usrsney:

To keep the illusion of surprise for people who genuinely want to go in blind. But my thing is...girl if you don't wanna be surprised then get off of LB. You're asking for it. But that's another conversation :makeup:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I don't know what's been confirmed here but I hope Thunder is fully re-worked, it's a great song but it always sounded very demoy to me... I feel like it could be so much better if it were re-recorded and re-produced 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Anyways, I’m so happy that

Spoiler

Text Book opens the album. Really, listen to TB and right after to BB… it flows PERFECTLY :crying2:

why is she a f genius :xcry:

Spoiler

And with Arcadia being the third track… omg I can’t even imagine the meltdowns TB + BB + A… it’s the holy trinity. Probably her best three track flowing/opening. I am sure I’m going to be DESTROYED by this album. Sweet Jesus :trisha:

Just now, archiemm said:

the one question i want answered and would be content with until album release is whether or not living legend still has the WAWAWAWAWA in it

according to our living legend, it does :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Because some people don't like knowing the tracklist before it gets officially announced

do we have the full thing? i thought we were still missing like 4-5 tracks at this point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Do you guys think Lana has a logic reasoning behind putting these leaked tracks on the album after all these years? Do you think she still feels connected to their lyrics or she just didn’t care and put them on because she just thought they were cool idk

Im super excited but I’m just kinda worried they would stand out comparing them to Lana’s lyricism from 2014-15 vs now

6 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Anyways, I’m so happy that Text Book opens the album. Really, listen to TB and right AFTER to BB… it flows PERFECTLY :crying2:

why is she a f genius :xcry:

Reveal hidden contents

And with Arcadia being the third track… omg I can’t even imagine the meltdowns TB + BB + A… it’s the holy trinity. Probably her best three track flowing/opening. I am sure I’m going to be DESTROYED by this album. Sweet Jesus :trisha:

agreed! idk if anyone gets this vibe but it so seems genuinely respectful to make text book the first track. i feel like it's so powerful and moving to have the statement BLM in the first track

Edited by Alison by Slowdive

mUENGN9.png

10 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Because some people don't like knowing the tracklist before it gets officially announced

We been talking about it since forever now. Why spoiler them now?

3 minutes ago, GetFree said:

Omg the piano on Thunder was true ASDFHHJ

what? did something new happen?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole