Someone leaked a lot of snippets on a file idk if they’re real tho

Sis of course they are

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

WAIT IS THE NLMG THING REAL 

Spoiler

Yeah it sounds legit from the snippet especially with the background singers it sounds consistent to textbook and thunder 

On 3/20/2021 at 12:00 AM, Elle said:

What we know so far:

-  Lana originally announced the record 'Rock Candy Sweet' in response to an article by Harpers Bazzar, where she stated she would be "Challenging those thoughts [about her career being built on cultural appropriation and glamourising domestic abuse"] in her upcoming record. In the same announcement, she also stated that she "wants revenge."

- Producer Mike Dean will be working on the project. In an interview with Fantano, he confirmed he was working on songs for her upcoming record. When asked if he was going to incorporate either piano & strings or synths in the production, he stated "I would mesh them both I think. You got to stay true to the original, but you can definitely do your twist on it, you know?"

- The first three singles from the album titled 'Blue Banisters', 'Text Book', and 'Wildflower Wildfire' are rumoured to drop on Thursday, May 20th according to a reliable insider. The singles are said to all have the same car selfie as the cover edited in different ways.

- Other producers/composers that are involved include Gabriel Edward Simon, Sage Skolfield, and Sean Solymar.

- The album will be piano-led and features many "pretty ballads" as per an insider.

-The album will contain more than 11 tracks as per an insider.

Potential tracks:

- Blue Banisters (snippet & accompanying music video teaser uploaded to Lana's Instagram on April 28th, 2021, released on May 22, 2021)

- Text Book (originally revealed by reliable insider, released on May 22, 2021)

- Wildflower Wildfire (originally revealed by reliable insider, released on May 22, 2021)

- Arcadia (snippet & accompanying music video teased uploaded to Lana's Instagram on July 3rd, 2021, title revealed by insider, was considered for the album title, Lana posted Easter eggs of her at a Hilton Hotel in Arcadia as per the song's lyrics)

- Rock Candy Sweet / Loved You Then and Now (originally the album title, alternate song title revealed by an insider after spotted on the original Chemtrails Over the Country Club written tracklist framed in Electric Lady Studio, may have been scrapped.)

- Dealer (scrapped track from Chemtrails Over the Country Club) 

- Cherry Blossom (revealed by insider, unreleased song originally recorded in May 2013 and leaked on May 1st, 2019, lyrics shared from the unreleased song by Lana in an Instagram post on March 22nd, 2021)

- Thunder (revealed by insider, unreleased song originally recorded in 2017 with The Last Shadow Puppets & leaked on June 15th, 2020) 

- Fine China (revealed by insider to have been considered for the album, unreleased song originally recorded in November 2013 and is considered an Ultraviolence outtake that leaked December 25th, 2016, may have been scrapped)

- Living Legend (revealed by insider to have been considered for the album, unreleased song originally recorded sometime between 2012-2013 and is considered an Ultraviolence outtake that leaked on July 27th, 2020, may have been scrapped)

- Wild One (revealed by insider to have been considered for the album, unreleased song originally recorded in 2012 & 2015 and is considered a Honeymoon outtake that leaked March 31st, 2021, may have been scrapped)

- I Can Fly (revealed by insider to have been considered for the album, originally recorded in November 2013 and was officially released on December 23rd, 2014 as a part of the Big Eyes movie soundtrack, may have been scrapped)

- Unknown Outtakes (revealed by insider, may be around 6 in total including the possible unreleased songs listed above, one outtake to include writing credits from Barrie James O'Neill)

Another reason why the spoilers don't make sense. ?

Everything is in the op anyway

Spoiler

There’s also songs to titles we’ve never heard like Good God

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

What the hell is happening now :trisha:

Edit: just figured it out....thoughts and prayers going out to Lana and her team at this time just in case :heart:

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well… i’ll see ya’ll in the post-release thread this wednesday bc this album’s gonna leak :hide:

does this mean the “live or die” rumor is also true?

Spoiler

There’s a file on the zip that’s that name, sounds interesting don’t know if it’s real

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

omg the snippets I can't :oprah4: her best album IS COMING I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SERVE :oprah4: going to buy EVERY version of this, she deserves the coins

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That makes no sense tho cause 

Reveal hidden contents

Boz said there were only 5 unreleased songs (unless he counts Dealer as a new one since only a few people had it)

Spoiler

:toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: