Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

These are fake. First of all there will be 5 outtakes on the album and they have all been confirmed by BoZ. Loved You Then and Now and a reworking of Never Let Me Go (Stars) make no sense at all. Secondly the Thunder snippet is very suspicious. They basically isolated Lana's voice and put piano and the chorus doesn't feature Lana's voice at all; it's basically the background vocalists singing "just do it don't wait" so it's clearly the outro part from the "original"/leaked outtake without Lana's lines "cause if you're on fire..." etc. 

Spoiler

I could have sworn I heard the Live or Die snippet posted on d**** during the COCC era and it was named WHF. I'm guessing these are fake af

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I made the Thunder leak, y'all. I already said that like a month ago. It was pretty easy, since the chords are basic. I used a filtered acapella, so I had to record the snippet with my phone to create a LQ effect (that would make the vocals sound more legit) + mixed the bridge choir and made it louder :toofunny:

No GarageBand, but FL Studio x

OHHH MY GOD :wowcry: beautiful work bby

mUENGN9.png

The others are fake as well. They always pop up every era with a different name. About NLMG, tho... it could be real, I'm not sure. But maybe an old demo? but, don't be fooled by the choir. There are many plugins that you can use (even some in where they'll sing whatever you write them to sing)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Guys what's going on? I've been super busy lately. Catch me up? What do we know FOR SURE from reliable sources? 

some parts of the tracklist have been confirmed as well as a speculative date (one month) by BOZ and a few snippets have leaked!

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, GetFree said:

What is the website tagged on Stars?

TheSource. It's similar to MusicMafia. You could say that adds some credibility, but it's easy to use a text-to-speech generator so... :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Yall...they're not playing. It's real

Wait...all the snippets on ~that~ zip folder?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven