Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Guys if you want to be surprised by the album, don't listen to snippets :defeated: I promise you it's not that hard. Remember the NFR era and how we'd heard pretty much everything - I haven't listened to upcoming album leaks from any artist since, and it's such a good decision imo it makes those first weeks of listening that bit more magical. Also I don't know to what extent this applies to Lana but many Kanye fans suffer from demo-itis; he is a notorious reworker so if you listen to the leaks and snippets and get attached to them, the album version might end up feeling very disappointing when you might have loved it sans leaks. 

nice cocc bro

19 minutes ago, Elle said:

Just popping in for a moment - please use spoilers when giving thoughts about leaks you’ve listened to! Lyrics, sound, melodies, etc. Any general insider information including possible songs and such is fine! 
also, just another quick reminder to everyone to not share or ask for links to leaks! Thank you! x

but you didnt use spoilers in the OP tho? so even if we use spoilers in new posts, most of the info is already in the op.

also i know youre busy today and im sorry for quoting you a bunch.

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

:wat:

i just realized that your signature isn't a bumblebee 

anyways.. i really would like the snippets to be fake, even though im not listening... if they aren't... goodbye prerelease it was fun while it lasted 884123164119007233.gif?v=1

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

TheSource. It's similar to MusicMafia. You could say that adds some credibility, but it's easy to use a text-to-speech generator so... :toofunny:

I mean, that snippet is DEFINITELY real

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

one of them is a literally fanmade track and @plastiscguy made another unless they were contacted by Lana's team to be features then... make it make sense :nono:

The gag when I'm actually featured on her album as a co-producer :ma: some day... :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: