Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

so if the leaked songs get released, do we then move the versions we had previously to the BB demo album? are they even considered demos? ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

or shes not dancing to Arcadia at all and its another song that is more of a bop :oopna:

inb4 the interlude is a sultry witchy spooky surf rock instrumental which leads to the Cherry/CG/Tulsa of this album :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

so if the leaked songs get released, do we then move the versions we had previously to the BB demo album? are they even considered demos? ugh

Yes, that is what I will be doing at least for the masterpost. I took them down until they officially release, and if they're different, then they're demos!

Thus putting them in a Blue Banisters Demos album :P

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, rhubysyrup said:

maybe in the Arcadia teaser she's dancing to the instrumental outro :oprah3:

Lol that's what I've been thinking actually because I can't imagine this sultry demonic dance to the sound of...piano. Unless there's an explosive bridge/outro on Arcadia lol. But perhaps she's serving Zorba the Greek realness after all. The beginning of the MV snippet did remind me of this lmao: 

Slap-the-Ground.gif

yallll someone please fill me in on what happened today? i wasn’t online and now i apperently missed a shit ton:hide: i read something about a track list being confirmed??? pls help sos

tumblr_inline_ovyyl0jMu11qlt39u_250.gifvtumblr_inline_ovyyl0jMu11qlt39u_250.gifv

If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby?

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

if WW isnt the closer imma fite tbh

ive changed my mind. if text book and BB are tracks 1 and 2 then WW needs to end the album.

Wildflower Wildfire would be the best opener out of the three singles we've got. imagine opening the album with "here's the deal..." the chaos :godlaugh:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

shell obviously finish them as they were only demos.

in ways i'm excited to hear the new versions of stuff we already have but i wish she would just do a follow up really quick and it's full of old stuff and an album full of brand new tracks. like they're brand new to people who don't know of leaked stuff but i want brand new, new stuff yknow? idk this is gonna be such a weird album but i have a lot of hype for it. much more than i did for cocc honestly and i was excited for that one. i think blue banisters has me almost as excited as NFR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

shell obviously finish them as they were only demos.

That's what I'm worried about. Some people have said that some songs feel like demos... for example Dealer, or Cherry Blossom. I get it that it helps add that feeling of rawness and pain, but I'm scared they'll sound too unfinished? :toofunny: like, I hope they at least remaster them somehow (since Lana didn't re-record any vocals, apparently)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I won't move the already leaked old versions cause they were from other album's sessions, not BB's. For the BB demo collection I'd put Arcadia/BB/TB/WW demos and the reworked unreleased songs cause they're from the BB sessions

Just now, plastiscguy said:

That's what I'm worried about. Some people have said that some songs feel like demos... for example Dealer, or Cherry Blossom. I get it that it helps add that feeling of rawness and pain, but I'm scared they'll sound too unfinished? :toofunny: like, I hope they at least remaster them somehow (since Lana didn't re-record any vocals, apparently)

If this unfinished/raw texture is intentional, then I'll be fine with it. I haven't listened to the Dealer snippets (yet) but everyone got really excited so I'm being optimistic. I'm pretty sure they'll remaster the songs anyway. Besides, Lana's voice has changed so much. I really hope she's re-recorded them.  

12 minutes ago, bluebanisters said:

yallll someone please fill me in on what happened today? i wasn’t online and now i apperently missed a shit ton:hide: i read something about a track list being confirmed??? pls help sos

I made a summary on this page, just scroll down a bit :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So I kinda arrived late for the delusional party and downloaded 2 Dealer snippets (Banger), Under Your Skin snippet (sounds fake but so good), Stars snippet (NLMG reworked), Thunder snippet (with piano intro, pretty good as well), 2 Live Or Die snippets (not that Live Or Die we know, but anyways it sounded fake as fuck) and 2 Loved You Then And Now snippets (couldn't hear a thing though). So...are they real? 

Now y’all know these rankings will get moved lmfao…. I don’t think anyone really has a problem with them tho can we pls stop all the incessant moving it’s so annoying I’m sorry mods but it really takes the fun out of things and makes the threads confusing and it’s literally just the natural flow of conversation…….. please 

UbsOye5.png