Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

-

f496.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Thunder is going to be a highlight, especially if they keep that bluesy, old school '70s rock/doo-wop vibe to it.

Already having trouble processing the 1-2 punch of Dealer + Thunder. :scream:

As far as Nectar of the Gods and Living Legend go, I've only played them once and barely remember them, so they'll be fresh to me. 

28 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

June - Ultraviolence

July - Lust for Life

August - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

September - Honeymoon

October - Blue Banisters

November - Paradise 

:oprah:

If she releases an album in the future in December then it wraps around back to BTD and AKA in January

7 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

:toofunny:

They’re not, yeah. 

I’m so confused at what’s true surrounding BB or not outside of what Boz has said…mostly regarding the tracklist & its placements. I guess it’ll be a fun surprise when I see it lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Since lustforlife is apparently not a real insider, we basically we don’t know if the unreleased songs were reworked or not? We just know about some song placements thanks to BOZ?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, Frangipani said:

Hate to be that person but has there been anything new in the last 7 hours?

No :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

January next year is the 10th anniversary of Born To Die and her first decade of Lana. I wonder if she wanted to close this decade by releasing her favorite unreleased songs and start fresh for the 2020’s on her next artistic voyage.

:krylie:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, FallingCherry said:

Since lustforlife is apparently not a real insider, we basically we don’t know if the unreleased songs were reworked or not? We just know about some song placements thanks to BOZ?

BOZ said that some songs we know were reworked and some stayed the same 

11 minutes ago, GetFree said:

January next year is the 10th anniversary of Born To Die and her first decade of Lana. I wonder if she wanted to close this decade by releasing her favorite unreleased songs and start fresh for the 2020’s on her next artistic voyage.

:krylie:

Oop ?

finally remembered my password so now i can be active on this thread ? so unbelievably excited that living legend found a home on an album. i wonder what version of it we’ll get or if she completely reworked it.

giphy.gif

Just now, yassgrenade said:

finally remembered my password so now i can be active on this thread ? so unbelievably excited that living legend found a home on an album. i wonder what version of it we’ll get or if she completely reworked it.

Welcome back xo

Okay, now that things have calmed down a little...

OMG WE’RE GETTING DEALER!! I almost thought it would get the Yosemite treatment and not find a home for a couple of years, or EVER, and now we’re getting it aaaaaahhhh that makes me so excited, I’ve been longing to hear it ever since she described it for us!! ( \  ; u ; )/

But at the same time, I’m not that excited that 

Spoiler

Nectar of the gods

will be on the album. The chorus isn’t that strong to me and it was a cute song for the first month or so and then I kinda forgot about it. :noparty: I just hope it’ll fit in well in the tracklist and not stick out like BAR in Norman.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

also i feel like wild one might have been a more fitting choice than nectar / color blue / wild on you, though in my opinion it would definitely benefit from a lyrical rework with some minimal things changed about the production. but melodically it sounds like it would fit with songs like text book perfectly! i do like nectar quite a bit but to me it does kinda sound demo-ish  and a bit unfinished. hoping it’s one she potentially reworked !

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Thunder said:

BOZ said that some songs we know were reworked and some stayed the same 

Thank you <3 I was really confused… I hope the ones that stayed the same are the more recent ones like Thunder or Nectar of the Gods (wasn’t it recorded in 2015/2016? Not "too" long ago, kinda like Yosemite), but the ones that were reworked are the older ones

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I really like the fact that she used the

Spoiler

nectar of the gods 

title instead of 

Spoiler

wild on you/colour blue because Nectar Of The Gods sounds nicer and it really fits the album

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~